Reviews for The Third Magic
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
this is a pretty good story, hope you update though
Zaralann chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Nice chapter!
Sieben Nightwing chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Really nice story. I'm wondering if you plan on continuing this excelent piece of work, and I sincerely hope you do. If you do continue this work of art, I plan to see you at your next chapter.
DaGunth chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Pretty awesome story. I take it you're not going to finish it, though? That's a shame.
The Infamous Man chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
For the love of God update this! We need this ray of light in these awful times of Fanfiction!
Capito Celcior chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
First chapter was interesting. This chapter was fail. Pure and epic fail. It didn't do anything but contradict the remnants of the rules of Fate/Stay night, confuse me about last chapter, and added nothing to the story. Yes, a new threat. But a second archer? Possibly Irisviel, if not Iliasviel from the future as a sick persiflage of EMIYA? This chapter was worse than useless, it was as if it was actively trying to be bad. Oh, the grammar and spelling was good, even the structure of the chapter was good, if deliberately confusing and trying a bit too much to be semi-artsy. But the contents and what it added to the story itself...no, this ruined whatever I might have enjoyed from this story after having read the first chapter.
narutofan020 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Great a nice way to scare the crap out of everyone and show that Illya doesn't need Heracles to fight for her all the time.I always thought she was kinda weak,cause she was supposed to be the strongest magic user in fate/stay night or at least that's what i assumed she was.
narutofan020 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well,things seem to be getting Illya will fight stronger opponents later on,otherwise this will get Illya harem thing that seems to be going on here.

Not sure how i feel about that since this is after the Unlimited Blade Works route and Illya has the appearance of an eight year old,even if she is 10 that it is strange no character commented on that.

This dreams make it easy to guess who Tiffanias archer guess is she's an older Illya from an alternate timeline,in which Shirou is crushed by his 's the only explanation i can think of.

Shirou,Archer,Heracles,Illya, and you imply Kiritsuga Irisviel,are in the dream and we know it's obviously Illyas dream because of her abandonment issues and the characters in it.

I only wrote all that because i just want to type "CALLED IT!" if im right.

I hope this gets an update soon because,despite its faults, its a great story and deserves to be finished.
Blackdex chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
"Speak, friend, and enter", ciao
Jarik Tentsu chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Surprised I didn't see this before. And I thought I'd seen just about every FSN fic!

Pretty interesting so far. Keep it up.
Nemrut chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Am really loving this story, especially the Ilya parts. I hope you will continue this story.

Great job.
panda-kun77 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
That... was unbelievably a good read.

A very awesome fic spun in a deliciously fluid writing that I have no problem admiring for a very long time.

I gotta say, I'm not very knowledgeable of Fate/stay night, but Zero no Tsukaima is an excellent choice for a crossover.

I eagerly await the next chapter and what action that it might bring.

I'm liking how it tells Tiffania's side of the story. Very interesting.

Laters friend!
Desodus chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Wait...so counter guardian EMIYA is female now?
Tankred chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Hmm.. the demons are new. An interesting development, for sure!
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 5 . 11/23/2011