Reviews for Konoka: UnDead and Loving It
NegimaFan chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This story is an interesting concept, I do hope you continue it.
Morlin chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Oh Setsuna. You know that you're loving it.

I'm liking this different take on my favourite yuri couple. It cute and funny and I'm suspecting that it leads to something rather clever and awesome.

So more please.
closetotaku711 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Haha this chapter was actually pretty funny.

Setsuna's character is quite entertaining. I love the, "Sensei she's bewitching me".

There does seem to be many unanswered questions.I'm looking forward to the next one.
Miz-KTakase chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Lovely story. This is very good.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice story! I like the premise. Are you ever going to update it though?
buakaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awesome fic! It's intriguing to see where this one will go and how you'll disentangle the mistery behind Konoka's and Setsuna's past. I'm interested in how their relationship dynamics will evolve and I'm curious if there will be an eastern version of Chachazero (she make me LOL on every line she says XD)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is...very interesting. Much deeper than OverMaster's two tries, and much less crack-y than I anticipated. I can see this going places, if not epically. It'd definitely be an good intellectual pursuit for objective fans of the series, and KonoSetsu fans in particular.

...Ok, is it just me, or did that sound really pompous?

Keep up the great work!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
lol this was pretty good. the break from canon looks like it will get pretty big which could make later chapters difficult. I am looking forward to how this turns out.
LooMoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very nice, I would love another chapter or two :D
Snoozypup chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I do not swing that way!

lol i like it. Please update fast.
OverMaster chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great start, and Konoka's vampire antics are shockingly close to her canon self. Looking forward to more of this.