Reviews for I Lied
xxMusicalMime chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
jera: I couldn't reply to you because you were anonymous. Oh well.

Hello! (wave) Pinoy rin ako! Yaaay! xDDD

Actually, matagal ko nang plano gumawa ng Dramione na may plot from Amnesia Girl. Big fan eeh :)) Cute pati dun ni Toni x3

Meh account ka po dito? :)
jera chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
the grocery store part, kind of reminded me the movie here in the Philippines, "My amnesia girl"
the yellow submarine chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I think you should get out the cake... because not only am I reviewing... but I'm planning on informing you that that was a pretty brilliant chapter... UPDATE SOONNNNN!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Hang on, now I'm really confused. Isn't Hermione still pretending to have amnesia? How does she remember things about she and her father grilling fish and stuff like that? Did I just miss something very important in this story?
harrypotterluver123 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
amazing story! can't wait until the next update!
filipina chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
parody of My amnesia girl? hehe big fan of the movie :) nice english translation
the yellow submarine chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
cannot wait for the next chapter - and to see how this plan of theirs works out! Update soon! :D x
Twilightrose16 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Love your Story! I've been reading it since the beginning but took me this long to finally leave a comment. Please update quickly, I love this story and the whole awkward,blushing draco in this chapter was brilliant, I was grinning here to myself while reading the whole thing!

Good work! :) :)

Michelle
the yellow submarine chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
loveee x
sSAngel-of-DeathSs chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Thank you for your answer to my last review!

So, Draco wants to make up with Hermione...

But she is annoyed, I think it is cute that he wants to try it, but when he knows the secret...

I am waiting for the next chapter!

sSA-o-DSs
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I really like it, keep it up!
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
ahahahaha! i love this story! but why did you post 2 chaps at once? you'll get less reviews :O oh well...its an awesome story anyway...
sSAngel-of-DeathSs chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Interesting Story. I think she lied about her amnesia, didn't she? I am not so sure...

I hope you will post the new chapter soon.

Greetings, sSA-o-DSs
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
wow! what an amazing story! do update soon! keep on writing! -Nessa