Reviews for Blood Link
Renge43 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Please write more!
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
It's a relly good storry, you totally have to go on with it. i really like it, though the Yami-vampire fan in me might be the one speaking right now, it started awesome! You could really make this into a 5star storry. I'm looking forward to the next chapter XD
angel61991 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
yusei is ok... i hate 5ds though. i wanna read more. please update soon.
starlingnight chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Nice chapter as always! _ I liked it.

[After Johan had left me in my room]

So he's already thinking of it as 'his room'?

Oooh, the plot thickens! :O We're getting hints of Yugi's p- *hand is clamped over my mouth to prevent spoilering*

[Below the windows and several stories down was a well-tended lawn, red roses set in beds at the one end and a cobbled path lined with small bushes snaking deeper into the garden.]

Nice description here.

[I'd never seen that sign before, but it seemed important somehow…]

Is he subconsciously remembering it from somewhere, or is he just saying this because it /is/ important? (I forgot if I should know this!) If it's the latter, then it's actually not very realistic for him to think this.

[He was dressed in a leather jacket sewn with orange baubles on the shoulders, elbows and collar, a pair of dark jean, a black shirt with a strange red symbol and a pair of brown, leather gloves. He had the biker look down quite nicely.]

Is this his regular outfit from the show? If so, you don't need to bother giving a laundry list of what he's wearing - writing isn't a visual medium sooo. Even if it isn't his regular outfit, Yugi just commenting on him looking like a biker does fine.

[but something about Yusei made me wish to confide in him; made me feel like I could trust him.]

Oooh, why? :O

[I nodded again, opening my eyes and staring at the sky. "Yeah. This is the first time I've talked about those dreams to anyone. Thank you for listening."]

Something about Yusei is making Yugi want to open up. I wonder what?

And basically...poor Yugi. He hasn't had a nice time of it, has he...

By the way...

["He prefers to eat alone." He answered between bites.]

This is what I meant about the dialogue thing - this should be:

["He prefers to eat alone," he answered between bites.]

While 'He prefers to eat alone' may be a full sentence, as it's dialogue, it's technically in the same sentence as 'he answered between bites', which means you can't punctuate the dialogue as if it's its own sentence. Does that make sense? XD If I'm explaining this badly, here's Farla's dialogue guide for reference:

"Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts."

But you punctuated his thoughts right here:

[I haven't been outside since I got here, I realised]

Is it that you know the stuff but just need to proofread better? Make sure to catch this sort of error next time you proofread :)

Anyway, looking forward to some action! Try something unexpected. Have fun!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
keep it up. im really excited for the next chapter _
starlingnight chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Omg yay Blood Link! :D :D It's been un-abandoned~
Angeldrkfire chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Yay for updates! Good chapter. Can't wait to read more!
starlingnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hey hey hey you should try updating this some time... :3 It looks so lonely and abandoned! *pats Blood Link* Awww.
Angeldrkfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like it. Can't wait to read more! :)
angel61991 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
cool i cant wait 2 read more. & judais hair is like that naturally. just like yuugis hair is naturally magenta, black, & gold. y their hair is like that i seriously dont know. hell how can hair defy gravity like that? er... enough ranting bout the oddity that is anime hair... though i wish i could pull it off w/o having 2 use of copius amounts of gel.

please update soon.
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
aaww yugi is cute in this lol
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Really good so far :D please update soon :D

This story is well written and neatly presented. It's not overly difficult to read and the punctuation flows well. You're a great writer :D