Reviews for Pack Bound
BlackGryphon101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
I think Bran would have a cow if Ziva ever became a were-wolf especially if she ended up meeting Mercy when she was a kid.
cbishlyn chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
fond your story wish you would come back love werewolf stores
velcrogg chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
I hope you decide to continue this story! I'd love to know what happens!
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
No, no, no. This can't be it. Why have you not updated this in...5 years?! This is a crime. A crime, I tell you. This story is too good to die. Please don't say you've given up on this one.

It's such a great prompt.

Poor Tim. Being such a low rank Were' is not fun. Although...he does play it well...that sounded wrong. Sorry, but it's true. Tim being vulnerable is great to read.

So, here's a few prompts to help you juice that writing muse.

1) Gibbs totally finds out. I vote it be through a serial killer who is going after werewolves.

2) Tim is captured by scientists. Cue team Gibbs to the rescue.
Suteko chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Interesting beginning
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
Is there more to this story?
CJaMes12 chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
It's a shame this story hasn't been updated itn 4 years, because it has a really promising start. I'd not heard of the book series(?) so I'm now going to google it and track it down, as well as looking at your other stories. I really enjoyed what I read in these first few chapters.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Great story!
iwillnotbeafraid chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
why did you stop? it was awesome and perfectly in character! Please keep going! O.o
Anna chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I really like this story. I hope that you'll update this soon.
Gracfully chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
so very awesome I like it
ceara1888 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Please please please continue this story. Such a unique concept.
lily anson chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Please continue this. I love both NCIS and the Mercy Thompson series... You're doing amazing crossing them together!
aims123 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
please continue i love this!
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Are there going to be more of this?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »