Reviews for Love Hurts
this:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
icegirljenni chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Oh my god! Why did Kohaku leaves Rin alone? OH NO WHAT HAPPEN TO RIN? is dead and those bandits will?

WHat did Sesshoumaru feels? DId he sense Rin presence? OH MY I HOPE HE HELP RIN! RIN IS IN DANGER! Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
OMG! NOOO HOW COULD HE LEAVE OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I HAVE TO KNOW IF SESSHOMARU GOES BACK! HE DIDN'T STOP FOR NOTHING! WHAT'S OVER THERE WHAT DID HE SMELL?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I wonder if Jaken will go anyway sensing something on his own? Or will his staff react somehow?
ChemicalStar89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow Gme, it was beautiful. It even made me cry. I hurt with Rin. Really loved it.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
No Rin why did you leave? Why? I know he'd let you do what ever you want but if he asked you would you leave with him?

OMG I need an update pronto!

PLEASE! With sugar on top!
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sounds like a complicated love triangle? I am not really a Koga fan and never can see Rin with Koga lol.

So by staying with her every night, does that means Koga is Rin's mate now? And I would be surprise if she stills thinking about Sesshoumaru after she becomes Koga's wife.

Nevertheless good attempt on this tale.

You should speed up to finish the series because it is AWESOME! Especially The Final Act series. I love it so much mainly because there are a lot of Sesshy/Rin scenes.

I would certainly wish to know the outcome of this story and please update soon (_)Take care and cheers!