Reviews for Smile
RebelToTheGlory chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I loved you're story! It was really sweet :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh... but Zoro did smile... sometimes...

And I'm glad at least the conversation didn't go to part where Luffy could ask/order Zoro to smile always which would be creepy if Zoro really do It always... *shuddered*

I Love the conversation and the interaction...! It's good to know what Luffy think when he smile almost all times... :)

thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Your writings are really good. I love what I've read :D
dennalilly chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazing. Beautiful. It's so ORIGINAL. Thank you so much for this. You are very talented.
Pink Pickles chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This made me smile :D
colordrifter chapter 1 . 6/10/2011

This piece perfectly captured Luffy and Zoro's Captain/First Mate relationship. I thought this was very sweet, but also so TRUE. You were spot on with your analysis.

Great job and keep writing!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
yageni chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
It was a really great story about their friendship! XD I loved it. Thanks a lot!
override7400 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really liked this. It was really cute. :D
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Waah this is so sweet ;w; i love those two~

i just love the flow of the story it's just...gah there is no words to describe how beautiful this story is :')

Good job mate.. now i'm off to check the rest of your fic's ;3
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww, the fluff is just unbearable..!

Ah, great chapter and funny enough, it put a smile to my face :D

Which reminds, I completely forgot about reading Bizarre Scenarios; I'll try and read this time next week X3

Keep it up~
Blooble chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I like this because it's (at least in my eyes) a truly realistic nakama moment between the captain and first mate. It's not overly sappy and fits their characters. Good job.