Reviews for Poisoned Love
Faith Nichole chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh my goodness, my favorite character is Reth and I love everything that is happening in this! I just don't even know what to say. :)
KittyKat815 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow...my heart was pounding! Reth is a character with lots of qualities, you can put him in so many different positions AND I'd still read his stories...while I was reading this I was pulled just like Jordan
mj chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
you should continue this story cause it looks like you can go far with it
anaklusmos1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Scary stuff man! Loved the one shot though. Not enough paranormalcy stories on this site. Still, it seems rather difficult to write them. The author didn't use a great deal of characters. You did a good job though. I love and hate Reth all at the same time, you know?
ChibiStellaChan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It was good, I liked it, but there are somethings I didn't really like, per say. I'm not trying to be mean or troll though! I thought the part where Jordan got to the Faerie world was rushed. Like, if I were in that situation, the average teenager would probably freak out, I think. Like "WFT? WHO ARE YOU? FREAK! KIDNAPPER!" but that's just me. It was that part that made it seem awkward when I was reading. I also would have liked to get into Reth's head a little more, but that's just a personal preference, like find out how she was different.

Also, I think as a oneshot it might (and you don't have to listen to me) if you focussed on the psychological behind the relationship to make it more interesting, or maybe if they were already in a relationship before the kidnapping so there isn't too much to establish like the first reactions and you could focus on the why part of the story.

These are just suggestions of my personal opinion and you don't have to listen to me, I know writing is personal and it might have just not clicked for me. I'm not trying to troll just trying to be an honest reviewer.
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Is Reth not amazing?
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
GOING ON MY FAVOURITES!

That was just AMAZING! Please update soon. It was just sooo good. It was really long as well. :)

I loved the ending. By making the ending like that you capture the readers attention and they want to read more!

UPDATE SOON! :D
Latest From The Asylum chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this, devilishly eerie with just a tang of Reth charm! It's an interesting angle on what exactly Reth was doing during his free romp, and this is most definitely a great start to the Paranormalcy sect of Fan Fiction net!

Guess who's adding this to her favorites list! :D
Jasper Blood chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE RETH! please please continue!