Reviews for Kiss
You're amazing!
maura chapter 223 . 8/3
oh my gOD THIS MADE ME CRY SO HARD. I WISH I WAS KIDDING WHEN I SAY I CANT STOP CRYING.
klainesterek chapter 209 . 6/9
i have loved the whole 230 chapters but 209 hits so different. I love how it’s SO them. it’s just them grown up sharing the good parts together. I love that.
I know you’re probably not writing these anymore but I just imagined klaine having a one night stand and it’s super intense and kurt just kisses blaine while they are having sex. technically a first kiss right HAHAHAHAHA
GuacamoleJo chapter 65 . 5/11
Lmao "Hermione can't draw, Hermione can't draw, Hermione cannot draw!"
This. Is. So. INCREDIBLE. Like for real, I'm sobbing and I don't even know what to say. Just incredible.
GuacamoleJo chapter 19 . 5/7
lol Red Vines from AVPS
also when Kurt said "I know how much you like to smash things" my inner Santana kicked in and just went "Wanky"
GuacamoleJo chapter 8 . 5/7
Blaine's middle name is Devon and Kurt's is Elizabeth
Great story, I love this series of one-shots
I'm in love with this one
justcuz chapter 110 . 12/27/2019
OH MY GOSH
I have to say, I'm very late to the Glee party here, but I've read all 110 of these in the last 30 hours...whoops. You wrote Sue SO WELL, I was just imagining her saying them...and it was awesome. I can't even describe...wow. Thanks for writing all of these, this is making my week. They're amazing.
JMakerel chapter 234 . 12/6/2018
Hello! I just finished this story and I wanted to tell you that I loved it sooooooooo much! I was so sad when I finished, but you've inspired me to actually start my account back up (I used to have an account but I shut it down a while ago). So thanks for writing this awesome piece!
Have a beautiful day!
~Jaci

PS - I thought your author's notes were cool...like a side story about a real person.
Leah chapter 21 . 11/4/2018
CUTENESS
Leah chapter 20 . 11/4/2018
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/4/2018
"These are misters Criss, Colfer, and Hamilton."
You just made my day.