Reviews for Kiss
Guest chapter 93 . 6/5/2015
Dear, foraworldundeserving
Im reading Kiss for the third time and I just stoped here in the middle cause I realize I didnt write a review yet so Im sorry bc really, you have no ideia how much I love this.
I was a little bit bad with some things and this right here was my best distraction. Of course I read a lot but Kiss is just so... I just smile a lot. So thank you for your time doing this, you are so freaking talented, I hope youre pride of yourself. I know is been a long time since is over but if you see this I hope you are alright and just... Yeah. Thank you. You are totally awesome :)

Ps: Im from Brazil so just so you know, your words travel a lot.

Love,
Ray
imalittlefangirl chapter 74 . 5/17/2015
Fave chapter so far
NotMyBabies chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Ahhh, I especially loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/5/2015
This was my favorite one so far :)))
Guest chapter 36 . 5/4/2015
OMG I FREAKING LOVED THIS IVE BEEN READING ALL THE STORIES WITHIN THIS FANFICTION BUT I JUST HAD TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I LITERALLY WATCH THE BORN THIS WAY VIDEO FROM GLEE EVERY WEEK MOSTLY JUST TO SEE KURT AND I HAVE NO JOKE IMANPGINED THIS SENARIO BEFORE AND OMG IM HAVING A FANGIRLING ATTACK RIGHT NOW
jarch chapter 68 . 5/6/2015
Seriously? That's it?
jarch chapter 66 . 5/6/2015
YOU ARE AMAZING
Jade chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
I LOVE these, but I just had to mention, that Kurt is a year older while you say he's the younger one... just had to point that out.
VariousGlances chapter 152 . 4/26/2015
Oral Intensity. I liked it!
Guest chapter 96 . 4/21/2015
OMG I LOVED THIS ONE SO MUCH! You so need to do a part 2 of this.. I've read all 96 chapters and I'm slowly making my way through. I know there is 234 of them but I will make it. I've got 3 main ones that are my favourite (I had to limit them down one by one from 34) Any way this defiantly made it. LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 73 . 4/20/2015
OMG BEST ONE EVER! This one did make me cringe at the note but a good cringe! LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/19/2015
Best one EVER!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
Omg this is so cringy but it's adorable and amazing! I've read all 28 chapters in 1 day and I'm going to carry on but this is so good! Keep on writing!
absolute garbage can chapter 59 . 3/25/2015
Tbh this is one of my favorite chapters in this story :)
12,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »