Reviews for Kiss
Iloveglee chapter 234 . 3/13/2015
All of them made me wanna cry,
Really I read at least 30 every day I am done now and moving onto other things of yours-(
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Klaine kissing is sexy, absolutely :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I love this :-) Made me giggle like mad :-)
kurtjay chapter 223 . 2/20/2015
Hahaaaaaaaahahaha omg hahahaha draco malfoy hajajahahahahahaha i can't breathe
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
THE KLAINE! # %$%#&*! IM DYING!
jay chapter 98 . 1/24/2015
So true. All the good ones are gay :)
absolute garbage can chapter 80 . 1/23/2015
yasss supermegafoxyawesomehot :D :D
Guest chapter 221 . 1/16/2015
ADORABLE! I LOVE THIS STORY WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE! KLAINE! 3!
Jenny chapter 207 . 1/10/2015
I'm actually crying because the ending
IraKate chapter 42 . 1/3/2015
I just read Flatmates and that was the BEST thing I've EVER read. It was just SO COOL
of sporks and stars chapter 234 . 12/31/2014
AHHH Give me a second to gain control of my feels. Okay. This story was perfection. When I read the first chapter and saw that there were 233 to go, I never thought I would finish the whole thing. I assumed it would get repetitive, because really how many times can the same two characters confess their love and kiss and have it still be original? I don't know how, but you managed it beautifully. I was addicted to this story for the past week, reading it under the covers until the wee hours of the morning. (Thank God it's Christmas break). I laughed and cried and my heart warmed and it was just beautiful. I was never bored. In fact if you added another one thousand chapters, I'd still devour them all happily. Thank you so much for gifting the world with this masterpiece. I'm currently watching Season 4 of Glee (I'm behind) and I needed this happy Klaine to make it through all the heart wrenching stuff. So once again, good job and thank you.
Guest chapter 234 . 12/17/2014
This was absolutely amazing. It's been years since you wrote this, season six is about to start, but even knowing more about Klaine's relationship, this was still perfect I have probably spent most of the last few weeks reading this and I had to tell you that it is probably the best thing I've ever read ( other than Harry Potter). So thanks for writing this story and keep writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2014
Okay, I've noticed you saying in a lot of the chapters that Kurt is the younger one, but isn't Blaine the younger one? Kurt graduated but Blaine remained in school, I think that makes Kurt older... Just a thought I had lol
RockYourSocks chapter 234 . 11/30/2014
This story was so amazing! I loved every chapter, and I wanted to recognize how amazing it is. Thanks , Sarah! You are super talented!
RaeTucker chapter 234 . 11/27/2014
Words cannot express my feelings for this story. The enormity of talent and passion moved me. Thank you so much.
12,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »