Reviews for Kiss
Frenchgirl chapter 34 . 3/23/2014
Sexy! I'm French si I can tell that Kurts sentence is correct but Blaine's is a bit strange. I think it should be something like that : Kurt, je vous ai toujours aimé... But teenagers don't say "vous" but "tu" because "vous" is more like an adult thing.
Anyway, the fanfic is great!
CrazyChrizza chapter 169 . 3/22/2014
Ok, that was awesome. The funny thing was once i finished it little white lies came on and I started cracking up.
Frenchgirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Your fanfic is amazing! I reaaally love it cause it makes me laugh! Its the second time I read all these "first Klaine kiss" and I can't help myself, I'll read it a million times!
Midia chapter 37 . 3/22/2014
Well, me again. I hope you don't mind me correcting your french sentences as i am french (of course you can just ignore me!)

So for the chapter 37 the right french translations are:

(1) vous avez trop dormi? it's the closest translation for "are you oversleep?" but even in french, we don't say that, we're going to say something like "vous avez eu une panne de réveil?"

(2) "non j'étais juste occupé. Navré pour le retard" non i was just busy. Sorry I'm late

(3) "Vous allez bien?" Are you alright?

Once again thank you for these stories!
Midia chapter 34 . 3/22/2014
I love all your stories!

For information, in chapter 34, the right french translations are:

"je n'ai jamais eu le courage de te le dire avant mais je pense que je t'aime" I've never had the corage to say so before but i think i love you"

"kurt je crois que je t'ai toujours aimé" "kurt I've loved you forever"

(I'm french )

Thank you!
GleekisChique chapter 69 . 3/1/2014
Best chapter ever!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 234 . 2/15/2014
Well, this might just be the longest thing I've ever read in my entire life. No kidding.

I don't even remember how I came across this story, but I have to say, it was quite a journey reading it. At first, I almost gave up. Really. Was on the teen-th chapters, when I thought: "OK, that's enough. Get a grip."; that's because, more often than not, I found myself sobbing over some of the stories. I'm just so emotional. A good book, or in this case, story - and bam! I'm in tears. And reading about my favourite couple reliving one of the most important first steps in a relationship over and over was just too beautiful to be true.

However, as you can see, I came back to this story. And it took me some four days to read it, but it really was worth it. Most of the stories included here were awesome. Others - not bad. And of course, some were downright depressing, but what's life without angst?

Anyway, this has been a pleasure. I know for a fact that you are no longer in the glee fandom, and probably don't care that much for the reviews left here, but I have a faint hope that you might smile a little bit reading this one. I know I am just one of many, MANY readers, but still :)

- Cherry
Cyan20 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
LOVE KLAINE this is perfection
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO ADORABLE OMG 33
WorldsAwayAmy chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I really enjoy all of these stories, you're a great writer and have a lot of creativity.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Batman4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You are such a good writer!
HarvestMoonFreak723 chapter 234 . 12/22/2013
Hi. I'm Katianna. I stumbled upon this story, chapter 160 to be exact, through a comment in a photo of these two on Facebook. That was exactly a week ago. In a week I have read this entire thing.
You, Sarah, are a Goddess. Your ability to come up with so many details that make me squeal and awe, cry and moan, and die a little (good or bad) has made me unable to even fully comprehend. Your ability to stick to vague prompts and still find a way to make each moment as fluffly detailed and unique is mind boggling.
I realize how late I am in replying this, you started this halfway through season 2 and it's halfway through season 5 now almost and our Klaine is engaged. But I had to say this. I've really enjoyed your reading notes, getting to know you those your life must have drastically changed (or not) since this was finished. I'll admit I feel like Blaine, rambling without thinking and knowing there is a lot I want to say but can't, so much I'll forget to say. As a struggling writer myself, your work has inspired me in so many different ways I'm almost afraid to write or I'll sound like you.
But I'll stop now, it's been years since you wrote this and you probably have better things to do than read this after so long (in my defense, I didn't know this site existed during the time). So I'll just go, letting you know you've inspired me, you amaze me, and if it were possible I'd have the entire world aware of your talent and paying you back for every wonder you've given us with this. At first I thought, "234?! No way man" but reading that one chapter was enough to convince me that "oh yeah, this is worth it".
Thank you, Sarah. Thank you for this. My life has literally been affected in every good way possible, and I've never met you but the respect I have for you is overwhelming. You're a person just like me, but you rise above us all. Thank you. And go Klaine 3
HarvestMoonFreak723 chapter 139 . 12/18/2013
It would have been funny if it ended with Mercedes calling Kurt, interrupting them, to say "Kurt, I know you aren't here, but, um... well, you were just voted Prom Queen!" "WHAT?!"
justme chapter 110 . 12/15/2013
I have to admit i think you did pretty awesome job writing sue:D
12,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »