Reviews for Kiss
Klaine shipper chapter 228 . 5/27/2018
Let me just say this shit got me crying
Jazmine lambert chapter 231 . 5/20/2018
In the middle of reading this , Somewhere only we know ( glee cast version , of course!) Came on & I thought "y'all are killing me" !
GLEE LIFE chapter 3 . 5/22/2018
This is the 5th time lm reading this through and I still love them all. I think that this Fanfic is the reason I have such a strong love towards this couple.
Guest chapter 117 . 4/26/2018
What does TGTDOSBDK mean?
Jazmine lambert chapter 107 . 4/26/2018
I was like so freaking happy when it comes to the part of " but the teacher was not amused with the little scribblings of BK in the margins.
Jazmine lambert chapter 70 . 4/17/2018
I thought that this was gonna end with Blaine announcing his transfer to McKinley high school!
Jazmine lambert chapter 15 . 4/10/2018
My dryer BROKE!
Jazmine lambert chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Great job!
Jazmine lambert chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Wow!
Mooimacow chapter 2 . 4/8/2018
i wish this happened in that episode!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/7/2018
i don’t get the numbers
Guest chapter 88 . 3/26/2018
I don't think you realized but in chapter 88, you forgot to credit the song. I'm pretty sure it's Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney?
Guest chapter 114 . 2/2/2018
I think it’s hot too because I think I would just pass out if Chris Colfer was a red head
booklover2501 chapter 61 . 1/19/2018
Oh gosh, this was so beautiful. I couldn’t stop myself from crying. It was so emotional and I could relate to it, everything about it was absolutely perfect. You are such an amazing writer, thank you so much. I have loved each chapter but I know this one is going to stick with me. Don’t stop writing no matter what, you are so incredibly talented.
Pandagirl chapter 37 . 11/23/2017
Hi! I really like your fan fictions, there’s just one thing that’s been bothering me a little...I know you sometimes refer to Kurt as “younger boy” but the thing is, Kurt is one year older than Blaine, which is said in the series... it’s not very important anyway I just wasn’t sure if you knew...
12,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »