Reviews for Kiss
slytherincourage chapter 94 . 11/24/2017
Amazing as always! But I couldn't stop rereading the part where Wes says "a million miles away", Telly Leung is really amazing singing that song in Aladdin! ; )
ShadowOfSparks chapter 204 . 11/6/2017
So today wasn't a great day, which seems to be the case quite frequently lately. But at least I can be sure for every day to end well, because that's when I finally get to read a chapter (ok, more like 2 or 3 :)) of your wonderful, uplifting and heartwarming story. I just want to thank you for the smile I have on my face right now and for the pieces of joy and happiness that are your stories 3
Even if, after such a long time, you might not read this, I want to wish you all the best and the all the happiness you bring to people. In short: You are totally awesome!
KlaineRULES chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
I swear, I have been secretly raised by Klaine and not my real parents. I am just like them! I don’t like getting wet(Kurt Trait), Incare for my skin(Another Kurt Trait), I dress casual but fancy(A Blaine Trait) I love performing (Klaine Trait) I AM JUST LIKE THEM!
KlaineShipper chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
I’m a Kurt in many ways
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
Oh HEELLLLLLLL yes.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
"I'm Kurt-sexual."
That's the most Blaine thing ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Awww
GleeKlaine615 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Ok. Finally finished reading all 234 chapters (even though I'm 5 years late) and all I can say is wow. That was seriously the best writing I have ever witnessed! I can't wait to read some other fanatics from you because this was absolutely amazing!
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 112 . 10/22/2017
I have been looking for this chapter for literal years. I read it, loved it, and lost it. Coming back to fanfiction after a long time, I couldn't even remember what story it had come from! So, I'm half leaving this review as a reminder for me and half so you know how dedicated I was to find this chapter so you feel happy. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Ok first of all, you are GREAT with wording! Also, I'm happy you actually wrote a realistic fanfic! It just make this tons more enjoyable to read! Keep up the good work!

From,
A loyal gleek :)
Guest chapter 69 . 7/12/2017
I love this
Narvalo05 chapter 17 . 5/27/2017
Okay I know I'm...5 years late... but these prompts are amazing! You're a great writer and I love your style. Rock on. Only the MJ song that Artie performs is called Blame It On The Boogie. Sorry for the correction, but I can't help myself :)
Guest chapter 35 . 5/17/2017
Omg I'm THIS close to crying. That was so perfect!
itanaru8 chapter 217 . 5/16/2017
So you can't fall up stairs but you can call down them.
Guest chapter 234 . 5/5/2017
So amazing! You are such an awesome writer and your commitment to this story is mind blowing, this has entertained me for many months and every story was solid gold
Thanks xoxo