Reviews for Kiss
njferrell chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
AN-Episodes-Have you tried the FOX site? You can't watch the episode until 24 hours after it airs. But, they generally have the last 5 full episodes they air in the full episodes tab/list. glee/

Good chapter.

I like that they knew those things about each other.
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
I totally want you to PLEASE do a prompt from where Kurt is singing Born This way (from where he starts it) and he invited Blaine because I dont know about you but it looks like Kurt and Blaine have been doing sexy lessons behind our backs ;) Anyways UPDATE SOON
njferrell chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Thank you!

Oh if that had been real and we could see everyones face...especially Rachels!

I like that everyone seemed to feel sorry for Blaine and Kurt when Rachel's spin landed on Blaine.

I also liked that Santana got in her support of the two with a WANKY!
Proverbial Sunset chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
If you could put one in 'A Night of Neglect', when they're in the hallway, and then Karofsky walks in on them. It'd be interesting, considering how Karofsky *likes* Kurt. Heheh.
Darkieta chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
This is my first review for your story, so I'm gonna try to resume all my thoughts about it :)

First, I need you to know I'm not a English speaker, I'm Spanish and I'm studying English but I don't speak it fluently, so... Sorry for any mistake I could make u_u.

Now, THANKS! I love your drabbles, I love you taking prompts and making what everybody wanna read (well, we wanna watch it, but... xDD)

AND I have to say I really love each one of your prompts, I read it in class with the mobile, and not to smile at class was very very hard, really.

Last, I wanna leave you my prompt. I'd have died of love if Blaine had kissed Kurt on the stairs of McKinley, after Kurt said that he had never been kissed. It doesn't really have to be on the stairs, but that would give you extra points! xDD

Thanks for making my class more bearable! )
Kat3418 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Im sorry I couldnt helpm myself yesterday :)

I love love love this chapter!
notinuseanymore2 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Aww, adorable.

And BTW was incredible! Can I suggest one? I don't know how to send prompts so I'll just tell you in the hope you see my review.

Blaine watches Kurt during the performance of Born This Way - (because, you know, Kurt was extremely sexy in that) and they kiss afterwards because Blaine realises Kurt is sexy.

I know it's rubbish and you don't have to do it, it's just a suggestion.
CaskettKlainer chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Love the ending.
CaskettKlainer chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Thanks for writing my promopt. It was awesome. it wasn't just, BAM, klaine kissing. It had all of that deep emotional stuff beforehand which gives the kiss a lot more meaning.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
hahaha, oh Wes! He knew just what to get them going but thats alright.
Botherer 1337 chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Wow, Wes is a dirty little cheater. Oh, well. Get through that workload or else I will.. Um... I'll get back to you on that...
hermionemellark chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
LOVED this chapter!
Kat3418 chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Ok this is a request for BORN THIS WAY so if you want to wait to read it until after you've seen the episode I thought I'd tell you ahead of time.

OK so at the end of the episode is when they sing Born This Way, and Kurt is wearing the 'Likes Boys' shirt...what if Blaine and the Warblers were invited to watch and THATS when Blaine had his little revelation about Kurt? Because lets face it, Kurt is actually dancing in this episode and its much sexier than Blackbird...and showcases the deeper tones of Kurt's voice. At the very least Blaine would be eh hem -excited- because of Kurt's dancing and voice. So I was thinking maybe Blaine drags a slightly confused Kurt away...I dunno..
yeah.she sure is beautiful chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I LOVE this! I just read it all in one go and I was completely blown over xD Thank you for writing these!

Can I just prompt youu? I know I'll be waiting a while, but can I anyway?

Ok, so: it would be really awesome if Kurt and Blaine kissed in water, like at a water park or a water party somewhere. It would be really hot, and I'd love to see how you would do that xD

- sure is beautiful
EllaCrain chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Wonderful stories~ :) I have only gotten to story 8 but I noticed you are having trouble viewing Glee online. This is the website I use. www. fastpasstv. eu/ tv/ glee/ Take out the spaces of course. I usually use the vidxden links and you have to go through a few windows and pop up windows to get to the video but it is in HD. You also need divix player... haha Kind of complicated but once you get what you have to do its so easy and I re-watch the episodes all the time. For me I have to let the video load for a while so it doesn't keep stopping but it only takes about an hr for me so I load it while I do other things on my computer, like read for example xD haha I hope this works for you!~ There is also the website called watchseries. I use that site to watch criminal minds but its basically like the first website.

Now on to more reading :3