Reviews for Kiss

Cooking XD
IssyRedbird chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
:D :D That was adorable!
WickedForGood13 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This was great. I was so mad that their second kiss was cut, but you did it justice )
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
So I'm really glad you mentioned the other person who requested after me, because it assured me that I am not the only one who can imagine them kissing in like, EVRY scene.

Super cute! And freaking sexy. This should've happened on the show. Like, the writers need to come read your story, and then put it SOMEWHERE in a future episode. Right now.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
EKK! I’m so unbelievably happy that you did this- it was perfect, and sweet, and I squealed like so hard. I’m just lucky I didn’t wake the kid I’m babysitting. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

And Blaine was such a corn ball. And Kurt ‘what did he say’. Gah!

I’m going to shut up now. Can’t wait for the next update!

HMBH.
Silverlily909 chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
My good friend I absolutely love these! If I may can I suggest another idea for their first kiss? They're at the McKinley football game championship and Finn scores the touchdown. Kurt becomes so ecstatic that he hugs Blaine tightly and they lock eyes before he kisses him. :) Let me know if you like it _
Desuke-Love chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Lol awkward! Hehe you should write one where they kiss in the Christmas episode!

Oh, and don't worry. I'm 17 and I've never kissed anyone, period. I don't even know how to distinguish kissing from making out lol, so you're definitely not weird lol
nicksgirl24 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
These were awesome! For the record, ur make-out scenes were great :) and don't be ashamed that u haven't made out yet! We all have something we've never done, its no big deal :)

I have a promt of my own for u if ud take it into consideration!

This next Glee episode Kurt leaves Dalton and returns to Mckinley. Blaine goes there and sings Somewhere Only We Know by Keane to Kurt. Imagine they haven't kissed yet and Kurt is so moved and awashed with tears of happiness, and then Blaine kisses him. In the Mckinley court yard, in front of everyone! I know u could make it a beautiful moment and I'd love for u to write it! Thanks :)
FreakingOutAndJoiningDalton chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I liked this! Keep writing. I don't have any prompts for you because I feel like crap and I'm sick and delusional.

And apparently, I can't write a proper review...-.-

Well maybe I do have a prompt...

Maybe you could write something about that argument that Kurt and Blaine had after Rachel asked him out. Basically, what if Blaine said no because he liked someone else and then pointedly looked at Kurt?

If that makes sense.

You don't have to write it. Remember, I'm sick and delusional. And i'll most likely forget about giving you a prompt. Yeah me being sick kind of sucks. xD

-Blaise

*Less Than Three*
lolasatsuma chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Maybe you could do one where Blaine is at the Carole/Burt Wedding and they dance and have fluffy talks and they while of ND and the newly weds are watching (except for Mercedes) like 'Who is that guy?' and then they kiss. Yeah?
dontuse12345 chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
That was my favorite one so far :) I can't even write a good reveiw about it because it was flawless and absolutly amazing... you are my favorite author :D

Idea? What if the instead of Rachel yelling "my turn!" Blaine did and the bottle landed on Kurt :D but I had a story in mind when BIOTA aired that when Kurt kissed him he regretted it because he was drunk and had to talk to Blaine about it in the morning and Blaine confesses that when people are drunk they admit things they'd be to scared to when they were sober (I'll give it to you because you're far better than I am if you want to use it) :) just an idea.
Canuckpagali chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Love, love, love this chapter. I have always felt that Kurt should kiss first, but also that he would be too afraid to do so. This chapter was a perfect way of resolving that dilemma.

Okay, I think I can get into the prompt thing. How about...

1. Kissing soon after Teenage Dream, somewhere in a hidden alcove at Dalton.

2. Kissing relatively soon after Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Blaine looked like he had big sparkly hearts in his eyes when Kurt was singing it).

3. You know that little look that Blaine and Kurt shared when they were standing side-by-side during the Warblers' rendition of Silly Love Songs at Breadstix? Was it a look of love? What happens when the performance is over and the evening is drawing to an end?

4. When Blaine and Kurt are having lunch with Mercedes, Blaine notices Kurt's cute little bowtie. He feels an overwelming urge to untie it and rock Kurt's world, so after they drive Mercedes home, he makes a move.

5. Kurt and Blaine are at the football stadium during the Thriller episode. McKinley has won. They hug each other in joy... and realize they really don't want to let go of each other. What happens next?

6. All the Warblers have left the room after Bills Bills Bills. Kurt and Blaine stay behind to gather all the papers that have scattered on the floor. What happens next?

7. Blaine thinks it's unbelievably hot when Kurt tells it like it is with his "Blaine and the Pips" comment after Misery. He feels he must act on his feelings immediately. What does he do and how does it happen? Alternatively, Kurt feels so relieved and confident after being honest with Blaine that he decides he's on a roll. He takes a risk and tells Blaine what's in his heart. One thing leads to another and...

Wow... I'm noticing that a lot of these involve Blaine being the initiator of the kiss. But I'm A-OK with Kurt making the first move, too.

Okay, I think I'll stop now.
whenyoucall chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This was super cute! I can't wait for the next one.
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Hmm, I wish Blaine and Kurt would kiss whilst fighting. That's really romantic to me. ((:

Anyway I LOVE your story! Update soon!
cringecity chapter 3 . 4/21/2011