Reviews for Kiss
CaskettKlainer chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
These are so awesome! I agree with you that Blaine should've realised how awesome Kurt was before Pavarotti died. Anyway, I have a rough prompt. After Rachel kisses Blaine in BIOTA and he realises he's definitely gay, he realises that he's in love with Kurt...

If you can't think of anything, you don't have to do it.
dontuse12345 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Wouldn't have been awesome to be that girl? O.O great job!

By the way: I thought your makeout section was fine (even though I've never experienced it either... whatever... I still liked it :])
njferrell chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Good job.

I love that the girl walked in and saw them.
njferrell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I loved what Blaine said to Kurt...I sort of want to hug Kurt, though. His dream happened...and Blaine won't remember it...
whenyoucall chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I love this idea! Wonderful.
paracelcious chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I loved this scene and I agree, walking in on Kurt and Blaine making out can possibly be described as extremely sexy. As for your experience... It should be like theirs, with someone that makes you feel wanted and cared for. You wrote them getting together before their first kiss, then they kissed. Kisses are not to be taken lightly and don't worry, you'll time will come to make out, just remember that it is a process, it should be taken in stages and every stage should be enjoyed fully before going to the next one.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Amazing, once again. Like...whoa. I love whoever prompted this.

Cannot wait fr heext update. *winkwink nudgenudge*.

HMBH.
MaeEmma chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Hey, I'm only thirteen and the closest I've ever gotten to a kiss is with a Darren Criss poster last week and I write make out scenes all the time! ;)

I love this. It's just kind of plain awesome beyond measure. Update soon!
Sage of Asgard chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
You did fine with the make out scene. although i dunno how much that means coming from someone in the same position as you.
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I have a feeling that I am never going to not like anything you write ever. Because this is freaking amazing. Also, the makeout scenes? Totally epic. Apparently you don't need experience to write it well.

*dies from the awesomeness*
lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Could you do BICO? Because we all know that when Blaine sang, "If you phenomia and died." he was looking at Kurt's lips :)
akatrixie chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
In regard to your first authors note- I'm not quite sure, but I THINK you wanted somebody to give you a prompt about Chris's sai

swords...not sure, though, but anyway: It would be totally amazing to have the first kiss happen right after a session of him practicing with his swords. Is this what you wanted...cuz I'm not sure...

(That entire first paragraph was sarcasm, in case that wasn't clear)

This should have happened. Frankly, all these kisses could have happened. Because Klaine kisses are too amazing to waste.

And woohoo for the random girl at the end, she sounds amazing...:)

In regard to your second authors note- You did making out fine! This is coming from somebody who has also never made out. So please don't use me for reference. But I think it was very good.
dontuse12345 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hi there, so, frankly, he acted more high than drunk in the neginning but I still loved him :D

You nailed it though in the end with the drunk personality. I liked the game they plays... I can't quite recall the name but it was funny.

Keep writing because you are the only person on my 'favorite author' list,

BriannaLiz
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my God.

You took my idea and made it like, 4 million times better. At least.

Super duper cute! I approve! :D
Sage of Asgard chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ya know, there are SO many things that could have happened when they time skipped. Kurt could have done ANYTHING to Blaine. we'll never know lol
12,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 816 823 824 825 826 827 Next »