Reviews for Kiss
golden-perception chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
More!
akatrixie chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwww this is so sweet and it would be amazing if that had happened. This is most definitely going on alert. As for prompts...hm let me think... Has anybody suggested that moment from baby it's cold outside where their lips are so frisking close? I think Blaine was like "your lips look delicious" or something.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Okay, I loved it- this totaly should have happened, although I could have done without Blaine being sick- gross. Thanks for starting this. I'v just thought of the awesome-est prompt, but I kind of want it all for myself now. :P.

I'll give it to you...you'll probably pull it off better than me(not to mention I'm too afriad of messing up Klaine to write it myself).

Okay, so you know the moment in 'Sexy' where Blaine is all 'Kurt, you're blushing' yeah, centre it around that...the POSSIBILITIES people.

Please nd thank you and update soon please!

HMBH.
Mrs Osuwari chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this is so adorable :3 although i have to admit that the whole time I was like 'ewww don't kiss Blaine! he vomited and didn't clean his mouth afterward and it's gross and stuff~'
MaeEmma chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was adorable. Completely adorable. Blaine should be drunk more often. :) He really should.

I'd give you a prompt, I really would, but I can't think of any.
soaring-heights chapter 1 . 4/16/2011