Reviews for To Be a Queen's Champion
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
jh728 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wonderful. I really enjoyed this.
Thanks for the read.
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story
But if you're going to use a different language in an English story you should give us the translation
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was beautiful. From beginning to end. I loved the reverence to her armor cracking. As if it refencing it in a literal sense but meaning it entirely in the metaphorical. "-Alice fractured completely." was most definitely my most favorite line of the whole story. The way you set it up and wove it all completely in the end of that paragraph was amazing. I'm gushing but in all seriousness, this was a treat to read. Thank you for leaving it here for us to enjoy, as I do most of, if not all of your works. :)

-Lil' Miss
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Your stories are slightly dark. You write them very well, but have you ever thought about writing a lighter one?

This was, yet again, excellent. I enjoy reading these.
FutureFrenzies chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I am unashamed to say that I'm completely in love with your writing! This piece was utterly beautiful and the depth of expression was astounding.

"Time seemed to stop as two tattered souls waited for permission to unbind the other."

It's hard to pick a favourite part, but the above was truly exceptional. The evokative nature and richness of the way in which you choose to express concepts and feelings makes your writing thoroughly joyful to read. I think you've captured the roiling post-battle emotions perfectly, with the layers of hurt and want adding dynamic layers to this already beautiful story. Again, I think you are an exceptionally talented writer, thank you for sharing!
LBF chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful story. I love this pairing.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story was beautiful. I'm glad that Mirana was there for Alice and vise versa.
mementomori chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
***fans self*** Alice Mirana love
ravenLord chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
omg - so this is lovely.
Bunny chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful Story!
Mist13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful story ! I checked your profile and I wanted to tell you, I do so much agree with you ! When I saw the movie, my gaydar totally rang at Alice and Mirana ! *goes reading your other stories*
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was lovey and sweet and really warms me to this pair. They can be so lovely together and I'm glad that they moved past their initial fears and discomfort, especially Alice, and can be together. I really, really like this. I hope you write more!
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
3 3 3 :) yay! i still love it, even when i read it on DA
Niphuria chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful and heart wrenching. I loved the emotions, even when they attempted to remain hidden.m and then the morning did not change what was true. Their love. I really liked this. I think you should write more of this pair.