Reviews for Say Something, Say Anything
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That's amazing.

I can't believe you left it there, but I get the why.
Jess Castro chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm not too good on english,but i wanna say i loved your fanfic.

Is beatiful :)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great fic. I like that it ends with a determind Caroline ;)
BCRebel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this. You really captured Caroline here and have some pretty insightful follow-ups to a lot of the what-ifs hanging in the air on the show right now. The nods to Stefan and Caroline's current relationship were great. I love seeing their friendship, as much as I ship the hell out of the two of them I could watch their bromance all day and be more than satisfied.

If this isn't a one-shot I can tell you I can't wait to see what comes next, if it is then it's a great fic in its own right and I'm happy you wrote it :)
down on fire chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
"'Duh,' she says with an exasperated tilt of her head. 'You're kind of my best friend.'"

That hit like a punch to the stomach because of Lexi and all that, but this fic is wonderful. The interactions between Stefan and Caroline are perfect, and I love that bit about Elena defending her actions.

Thanks for sharing! (:
Wendell27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great start :)

I'm really interested in this fic, I would love to see where you go from here :)

This is not a one shot is it? Because it's really good :D
kamiluv chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oooh this is good. Love reading from Caroline's POV. Update soon please.
the.summer.sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great little story. It was good to see what could happen in the next episode. Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed it :)