Reviews for Emeralds and Teddies
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Emerald/Jem wouldn't have to be adopted. She's their daughter
AnimagiPotter chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Awwww great end
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I love this story, but I think you should rewrite it, correcting the mistakes as there are a lot of them. Other than that, this story is brilliant.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
give me the shiny object sorry funniest line ever

gray-c
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
this is agonizing please let her be found out im waitin
Dzette chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Erm… Ginny's NOT a Parslemouth. And this story isn't really believable. I'm not trying to flame, but fix you grammar and think of a mire original plot. You could be a great author!

Love from,

Dzette Potter
super toaster chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
ANOTHER SEQUAL PLEASE! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!SEQUAL! pleaz this story was AWESOME!
you go girl chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
that was a really cute story! :) I love it.
p chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Really? You're going to copy J.K. Rowling THAT blatantly? And the name 'Jemima'. Honestly, WHAT were you thinking? No wonder you only have 17 reviews.
emmommy chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
a great story, very original and imaginative. however you seemed to really rush through the ending. and I would really recommend a beta before posting. or at least spell and grammar check. A lot of it was hard to understand because of the typos. but you definitely have a great story line here! i was sad to see it end, i enjoyed reading about the potters of the future!
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Aww, a very sweet reunion between Harry & Emerald/Jem! :) I especially loved how Lily was the one who greeted her in the "spirit world" - to let her know who she was, and what her choices were. (So very appropriate & fitting that Jem gets to meet her real grandmum when she finds out who her parents are!) I also really liked Harry's response to Ginny, "Yes, my Queen." (So sweet, loving, reverent, honoring...just how I'd imagine Harry would talk to Ginny.) Lots of run-ons again, though.
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
I liked the challenges you described for the third task (very clever!), but they could've been worded better to make them more clear. Punctuation and run-on sentences seem to be the biggest issue, because your ideas are really cool!
DarthSmiles chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Nice ending! Really sweet :)
DanielWhite chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
excellent
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
I thought your detail about the 4 elements was very well thought out...interesting!

"I love potions it's like cooking all those rules and intuition it's brilliant before I found out I was a witch Helena used to say I could be the lost child of a famous scientist." (This is quite the run-on sentence, and doesn't make a lot of sense, unfortunately.)