Reviews for Worth Fighting For
IronFeyDivergent chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
YOU ARE A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING!
IronFeyDivergent chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
I liked this chapter. What gave you the idea for Rapunzel to have twins?
tilly chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
I am a master of reading books but all of those chapters were OMG breaking my heart! -(((((( oh well... si le président de la commission européenne et la France i type français and english
Jacy101 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Hey, great story i love it, just couldn't stop reading it please update soon. If your having a writers block then maybe this could help; Repunzel can kill Elthon herself for torturing her husband, and maybe have the kings death or a new life after regaining peace with the other kingdom or have alexander get revenge for the murdering of his beloved brother. I hope this helps, hope to see more soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Whoa. Didn't see that coming.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Okee-doke. I would love to request a moment of silence for what I'm about to do that horrible son of a b**** that you call Elthon. He will suffer.
Cupcake chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Oh. No. You. Didn't. How could you?! Torture him? And the bloody letter was awful harsh. Poor Eugene! Oh my. I just can't wait for the letter to be received. I'm kidding. It can wait.
Anna chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
hey!

I like the story! I was crying a little at some parts. Bu really, don't feel bad about the story not being good! I like it.
Pedro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Please please please update soon!
KamiCat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I LOVED IT! It's so sweet! I've only read the first chapter and love it so much! can't wait to read the rest!

the only thing though is that, Eugene called Rapunzel "blondie" although she isn't anymore. She has short brown hair. Just thought maybe i should remind you~ OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT
turtlelover0511 chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
AWWWWWWW SO ADORABLE! :D I love this chapter! The scene with Eugene and his kids is precious! Please update soon!
Tangledsawesome chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Awwwwwww! The end gave me a lump in my throat! Im so happy everything turned out well! Keep writing! Your amazing!
Over the Weather chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
Awwww, super cute chapter! So adorwable! -
RayRayofCali chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Please update soon! Just read this from beginning to end. Haven't read it before but I love it. No wonder it was so many reviews! This story is amazing!
bubzchoc chapter 12 . 9/26/2011