Reviews for Letting him go
pacafhi chapter 18 . 6/26
I am thoroughly in love with this story. I love how well you have set the relationship between Harry and Snape. I do hope you continue this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am quite curious to see how the adoption plays out. You write as though Severus will indeed be able to adopt Harry but it has me wondering since the title of the story is Letting Him Go. I really hope Harry stays with Snape. Maybe they could have another adoption meeting and maybe Sirius is there and maybe Harry tells Sirius off for not signing and then runs out of the meeting with Snape going after him and when they come back they realize Sirius signed the consent. Sorry just some added thoughts in hopes that it kick starts your writing process for this story
Michellecole chapter 18 . 6/2
Can you finish even though it's been along time
I like the story anyway it's sooo cute
You should continue the story! It is good!
otkcp chapter 18 . 1/5
Nooo you can't leave it like that!
Aya Siragi chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
I love this story! You write Snape and Harry so well :) I hope I can see another chapter soon! Hope you're well
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Please do continue! I want to know what will be of poor Harry!
Kyralian chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
The end of May and it's holiday already? I absollutely adore Harry!
Kyralian chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
They apparated inside of Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Hello. I just wanted to say that I trully love your story and you should reply continue. I think you've left us waiting long enough now! Please update, I cant wait to see what is going to happen next
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
I noticed that you updated your other story and do I can't help but hoping that you will update this one too. This has been such a wonderful and intriguing story. Please, please, please update if you can.
You have done a great job with the Harry-Snape relationship and I love that Harry is still a child and not broken...just a curious, innocent boy that has quite a knack for mischief. Snaps seems to have just enough patience and love left in his heart to care for him and you have made it quite realistic. I think the cp works well and is in line with Snape's character. I think he would be quite strict but not overly cruel and you've done a very good job at that. I love that they are growing closer, but may have some set backs too.
Have you thought of adding a litte action and expounding upon the eyes or whoever was watching Harry when he went outside at the castle? Also, maybe a little fluff between Snape and Harry as they grown closer? Maybe Harry finally has the courage to tell Snape how his relatives treated him...maybe Snape will let him call him something other than professor...maybe a Harry has a nightmare or gets hurt but seeks out Snape looking for comfort even though he knows he might get in trouble.
Maybe you could also do something more about the Sirius situation. Maybe he is just slightly over the edge and a bit irrational after being in prison for so long. Maybe he secretly lures Harry with him somehow and promises that he will let him do whatever he wants and no discipline like with Snape, but Harry quickly finds out he's a bit off his rocker. Could add some action and angst in there with looking for Harry and Harry being afraid of getting in trouble. Just some ideas/suggestions. Hope you don't mind. I do think you've done an amazing job so far so keep up the good work and hopefully an update soon :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Omg you should continue your story.I know it has been a while but you should really continue. It was very good so far and I want to know what will happen next.
harrypotter13 chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Please update? I don't like the other story as much. No offense. This one is more interesting.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
snape is kind of an ass considering what the kid went through
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Great story! I have really enjoyed reading all the chapters. I do really hope that you are still working on this story and it would be awesome if you have a chance to update.
I love your interpretation of Snape and feel that he would still act strict and slightly mean on the outside, but still has a good heart and cares. I really hate the stories where he turns nice over night. I think it takes a bit of time, but more and more he starts to care for Harry, and he gives him what he needs, stability, love and discipline.
Your interpretation of Harry is great too and I love that he is still a kid and gets into mischief. I almost have to laugh every time he yells Snape. That's great!
I'm excited to see how their father/son relationship develops, and I hope they grow closer. It would be really cool if Harry did something nice for Snape, even to the point of getting in trouble, and then Snape seeing that he did it for him and starts warming up to him.
The Sirius situation adds some great suspense and angst too.
Not looking forward to being in Harry's shoes once he yet again disobeyed. Got a feeling he'll end up over his knee for a thorough punishment. Maybe that's what he needs for something that he'll remember for a bit to behave.
Thanks again for a great story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
You should update. Cant wait too see what's next!