Reviews for Just Another Day
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story! Great job! :)
Belker chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This made me so sad and then so happy I actually grinned like a madperson.
And this line is for NCIS fans only: "he eyes it with as much suspicion as his adult self will someday survey every hand-addressed envelope."
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love how sweat it is that they are all there for him! Love the story! :)
qqJuly chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Surprise,surprise! That's all I got till the end. Really love this family, and this story.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aww. Tony has a real family and a real birthday for the first time. Your vivid flashbacks of a privileged yet miserable childhood contrasted neatly with the dysfunctional but warm NCIS atmosphere. The fate of the sea monkeys is canon, I believe, and it's somehow making me laugh during my ten-minute study break the night before a stressful test. Thank you.
grace1237 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I read the Somalia Sand Diet story first and I have to say this is a much lighter read. I do like your writing style - the short, sharp parts and I think you've caught Tony's 'voice' rather well, or at least as I imagined it.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww so sweet for the team to surprise him like that :)
bookwormgirl382 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I like this story a lot.
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
nice i like it
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww

Tony has good friends to give him a surprise party.
mia58 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You expertly juxtapose present day Tony and little boy Tony to give us a comprehensive picture of who he is and why. I'm glad despite being sad for most of the developing story, you end it on a happy note. As always, great writing. Hope to read your next entry soon.
Mc7ism chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww... This was so sweet! Had to laugh about the sea monkeys...I remember that from the show. Poor Tony...I can't imagine how he felt after his mom drank the sea monkeys. Anyhow, great story! Thanks for posting:0)
The Quiet Observer chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey, That was good. Thank You!
cyn23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
good one shot, i really like it, abby is crazy like that, but good
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Nice to hear from you!

Good job on this. I liked it very much.

Thanks for posting.