Reviews for Memoirs of a Mobwife
MiccaF chapter 29 . 10/10
Love this so far! Hope to see an update soon. ..
beckybrandon chapter 1 . 8/19
Damn- I was hoping that you finished the wedding chapter or maybe you completed the story but didn't hit the complete button but after being hooked on your story for last week, I see it's not done at all. Oh well- great story just wish you completed it.
MissDeath83 chapter 29 . 4/19
Hey...will you be finishing this story at all? I've added it to my Alerts/Favs.
komal.20garg chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
i.m simply in awe of this story...n hope u carry on the work
Barbara Smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
So I guess I was a little confused thinking this was actually a true memoir/autobiography ?
Barbara Smith chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I have just finished my memoir titled "NO MORE!" and have started to research memoirs on wives married to mob men and have come across yours. I am very excited to read the rest of your story. I have finished doing 30 years on Witness Protection be cause of my late husband Joe Alonzo of the Lucchese crime family. He unfortunately has passed and I have written my experience. I was 20 years old when I met him and he was 40. You give me hope of getting my manuscript out there.
jk chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
that makes no fuckin sense...right after renee dies Charlie uses a seragate? why not just take bella back? the fucking idiot. if I was bella I dotn think id be able to NOT BE BITTER THAT HE LET HER THINK HE WAS DEAD ALL WHILE RAISING ANOTHER FUCKING BABY...I don't think id even want to see brooke.
I might even shoot Charlie..
jk chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
Charlie left one kid behind only to go and have another...that's seriously fucked. And the little whore is already moving in on edward LOL
jk chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
bella acts all tough now? she doesn't know shit about what shes getting herself into! shes just a stupid little bitch
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
How did bella miss Edward if she was asleep or in a coma? LOL dumbass
jk chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I hate Tanya always have but I really didn't like the way Edward treated her...bella said they were dating...and Edward treats her like that? that's just fucked up! and even if they weren't together right then...hes taken Tanya on dates, she works for them and he obviously uses her for sex...its not right for him to just disguard her that way...hes been using her body for awhile it seems you'd think he'd have alittle more respect for her or woman in general...I kinda felt bad for Tanya there at the hospital.
jk chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
So Edward likes bella enough to stay in a hospital room with her for weeks on end...but not enough to not fuck Tanya?

and if bella knows that Tanya gets around..and is fucking Edward then why in the HELL WOULD BELLA SLEEP WITH HIM...WITH OUT A CONDOM?
jesus shes gonna get aids!
JK chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Edwards dating Tanya? ewww...well I guess he doesn't love bella.
ok is the story over now? no point in continuing...a man that loves a woman doesn't date and fuck a different one...so now we know how Edward ...doesn't feel.
how you gonna end it...bella and jake!
bella shouldn't have to have tanwhores sloppy seconds! so nasty!
jk chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
what? wtf was chapter 7?

Edward takes bella on a date...and the last stop is the pussy palace...wtf?
and she wants this douche bag?

then AGAIN out of nowhere hes on her and shes thinking ohhh he has a talented mouth...and I'm thinking yaaa I bet cause he goes to places like the pussy palace...LOL whore...cough cough skank cough...so gross...theres nothing attractive about used up Edward...
but then he pulls that when you realize your mine is when "I WILL "LET" YOU CUM" LOL...oh ya? has Edward cornered the market on orgasms? I bet hes the ONLY MAN ON EARTH THAT HAS A MOUTH! OR FINGERS! OR A DICK! BITCH PLEASE, BELLA COULD GO UP TO ALMOST ANY MAN AND GET SHIT TOOKEN CARE OF...EDWARD CAN FUCK OFF...SERIOUSLY WHO WOULD WANT HIM AFTER HES BEEN WITH TANYA ANYWAY? AND SINCE WHEN IS SHE A REDHEAD? EWWWW OHH HE BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN WITH VICTORIA...IM GONNA THROW UP
jk chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Edward says "i know we haven't gotten along lately"...um don't you mean ever?

and because they have NEVER gotten along...and Edward has already stated that shes not his type, that he likes red heads...and tanwhores and apparently bella has a small chest...im surprised that she would go out with him AT ALL...I don't get why she would? I DONT FUCKING GET IT!
WHO IN THE FUCK WOULD WANT TO GO OUT WITH A PRICK LIKE THIS? NO ONE!
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »