Reviews for Memoirs of a Mobwife
Good storey I’m sad it was never finished
Nataly29 chapter 29 . 5/16
Wonderful story, can you come back to it please?
bbkjv2008 chapter 29 . 1/22
Love this story was wondering if you plan to write more thank you
MiccaF chapter 29 . 10/10/2017
Love this so far! Hope to see an update soon. ..
beckybrandon chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Damn- I was hoping that you finished the wedding chapter or maybe you completed the story but didn't hit the complete button but after being hooked on your story for last week, I see it's not done at all. Oh well- great story just wish you completed it.
TheDarkAngel25 chapter 29 . 4/19/2017
Hey...will you be finishing this story at all? I've added it to my Alerts/Favs.
komal.20garg chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
i.m simply in awe of this story...n hope u carry on the work
Barbara Smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
So I guess I was a little confused thinking this was actually a true memoir/autobiography ?
Barbara Smith chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I have just finished my memoir titled "NO MORE!" and have started to research memoirs on wives married to mob men and have come across yours. I am very excited to read the rest of your story. I have finished doing 30 years on Witness Protection be cause of my late husband Joe Alonzo of the Lucchese crime family. He unfortunately has passed and I have written my experience. I was 20 years old when I met him and he was 40. You give me hope of getting my manuscript out there.
jk chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
that makes no fuckin sense...right after renee dies Charlie uses a seragate? why not just take bella back? the fucking idiot. if I was bella I dotn think id be able to NOT BE BITTER THAT HE LET HER THINK HE WAS DEAD ALL WHILE RAISING ANOTHER FUCKING BABY...I don't think id even want to see brooke.
I might even shoot Charlie..
jk chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
Charlie left one kid behind only to go and have another...that's seriously fucked. And the little whore is already moving in on edward LOL
jk chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
bella acts all tough now? she doesn't know shit about what shes getting herself into! shes just a stupid little bitch
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
How did bella miss Edward if she was asleep or in a coma? LOL dumbass
jk chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I hate Tanya always have but I really didn't like the way Edward treated her...bella said they were dating...and Edward treats her like that? that's just fucked up! and even if they weren't together right then...hes taken Tanya on dates, she works for them and he obviously uses her for sex...its not right for him to just disguard her that way...hes been using her body for awhile it seems you'd think he'd have alittle more respect for her or woman in general...I kinda felt bad for Tanya there at the hospital.
jk chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
So Edward likes bella enough to stay in a hospital room with her for weeks on end...but not enough to not fuck Tanya?

and if bella knows that Tanya gets around..and is fucking Edward then why in the HELL WOULD BELLA SLEEP WITH HIM...WITH OUT A CONDOM?
jesus shes gonna get aids!
1,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »