Reviews for this twilight
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh please ad to this, this could be a good story
nixer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was great, because you write very well and you write them very well buuuuut I am quite glad it didn't happen this way, because in this scenario she was effectively using him, and by this stage in canon she knows (or strongly suspects) that he's in love with her and I don't think Beckett would be cruel in this way.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
All of your writing is amazing: character voices right on target, beautiful prose, heart- wrenching dialogue. I am blown away.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
SO MUCH too sad.

You can really write. I hope you will.
Ruth chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
that was hot and heartbreaking and really really good. I'm hoping to read a lot more of your stories.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I. . .this. . .it just broke my heart. And it was hot and sexy, but it just seriously cut me open. I can't. . .even. . .oh.

I just wanted to read a nice, fun story before bed and now I'm all...sad and hopeful and poor Castle and oh Kate, so hurting, and man, she has got to let him IN already.

Tomorrow night better be good. Happy Castle Monday and all.

Could you write another chapter?
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
A beautiful story, yet painful to read. You can almost feel Castle's pain and disappointment in the end, "What happens in LA.."
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
excellent chapter

continuous

PLISS
BerLina chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You are awesome. This story is wonderful and very well written. You always manage to make me blush and/or reach for ice water. ;)
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
huh. wonder why this doesn't have more reviews... perhaps only because of the lack of a happy ending?

anyway, don't much like graphic stuff, but the way you write it it's not gratuitous or offensive at all; i couldn't imagine your story without it. my favorite parts are, of course, everything else: the reference to it happened one night (of course beckett's seen it!), how he struggles with which of indulging her or refusing her is the more moral thing to do, the wild animal extended metaphor you use, castle's humor with the story of the man and his hat (i can't decide if it's just him being him, or if it's an indication of his nervousness in the situation), and the way he hands her the phone is just adorable. D
pkl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So very, very good - and absolutely heartbreaking too...
eyrianone chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was beautiful and heartbreaking and something you can totally see happening. what better way to keep them apart than by already having them cross a line in a moment of need and then have her draw the line again bigger and badder now that it's back. Brilliant prose I loved every line.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm just going to sigh happily and say 'I wish.'

'Ice retreats to the shadows.' -Urgh, talk about imagery slapping you in the face. You actually made me shudder. I never shudder.

Thanks for writing!
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow this was intense and awesome. Will you be continuing?
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how manage to make it both so hot and heart-breaking all at once, but damn. I just want to read it all over again. Love what you're doing with Castle's point of view, too. It felt very much like him.