Reviews for at the end of the day you're not alone
Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
AWWWWW! Love this so much!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh my Merlin, Gryffinpuff Twin! This was siriusly, one of the best LorcanLucy fics I have ever read! Brilliant! :)
greencyanide chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey, I loved your fic. I never thought much of this particular pair, but I feel it is as good as any, after reading this story. Please Keep writing.

On a different note, I would like to refer to you to a role-playing

site. It is based on the magical world and I am positive that you will fit with the rest of the creative authors there. I hope you take a look at the site and I am sure you will have fun being part of it, if you choose to join!

www. rmimagic. com
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow. Sara, this was beautiful! Okay - so the formatting messed with my head a little (having everything centred) and there was a random scene break in there somewhere, but who cares? LucyLorcan, LucyTeddy AND TeddyVictoire, all in one fic? Sheer awesomeness!

I love this line: "Maybe you did love him at one point, or maybe you were just in love with the idea of love." I think this is a really important point - the fact that when you're young, you think you're in love, but you can't be, really. At least in most cases.

Gosh, I just adored this. I love second person perspective, and your characterisations are fantastic. Just. simply. awesome. Thank you, so much. I love you, darling! )
Sherbetgirl Jane chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sorry, love, is being stupid and won't let me review logged in.

Anyway, Sara, this was awesome!

I'm not even a LucyLorc and I adored it :)
oh nargles chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
AWESOMESAUCE TWINNY! :) I AM THE FIRST REVIEWER YAYO! Must be reviewed more darling, I love how you build up romance it's so cute! :) I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TWINNY!