Reviews for The diary
This is a fun fanfic! Just finished with the book (My first Austen experience), and loved it. Thanks for this!
If I had to complain, it would be your dividers ( 0-0-0-0 ). Maybe if you used the ones provided it would be easier to read? Other than that, love it!
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/2
It's been a while since I've read NA, and I've only read it once, but this is a perfect continuation in regards of what I remember of Henry/Catherine. Catherine WOULD go to lengths to keep her diary stowed away! And I agree with a previous review - there isn't enough NA fanfiction.
Muriel Orme chapter 1 . 1/19
to effin cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks so much for writing it!
Bex chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
you should so carry this on, I think you have just captured the characters perfectly! I would love to read more of this story! I know what you mean when you say there aren't enough stories on this book, it's so disappointing!
blackmoonrye chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
How cute. I love Catherine and Henry.
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is a very cute interchange. It made me smile.
I was a bit surprised when you used the word 'ardently' in relation to a punishment. I looked it up just to check if it might be possible to use that word of strongly negative feelings and I had to conclude that it would be most unusual. But the dictionary does say passionately, with intense feeling, and enthusiasm as well as a strong affection. From that I concluded that her threat is really a bit of a promise of rather pleasurable, not at all disagreeable 'punishments' of a nature as to make him more inclined to invoke them than avoid them.
I like it that Henry is so tempted but resists because she commanded him so specifically.
The only thing I can think of which might improve this is to reduce the number of times Catherine uses Henry's name. She reminds me a bit of my favourite dentist who uses the 'frequent repetition' method to learn peoples names.
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw, how cute! And so in character! Henry/Catherine is one of my favorite Austen couples and it was nice to read a Regency-period story about them and find out more about their married life and their feelings for each other. I think this is exactly how their life together would be like. And I think Henry will figure out about the trick Catherine played on him soon enough. ;) May I also add that his inner monologue about his feelings for her were SO sweet!

Your English is also wonderful. I'm jealous.
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Thank you for such a cute fanfic!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very cute and in-character!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
LOL I LOVED this! Just perfect-you did a wonderful job of capturing Catherine and Henry (I, too, lament the lack of NA fanfics). I loved that Henry is constantly trying to read her diary, loved that she had a plan for preventing him (and even a backup plan, hiding the real diary, LOL). But most of all, I loved this:

"If your name is not Catherine Tilney, put this down right now. If you keep on reading I shall punish you most ardently for the rest of my existence. HENRY! Put my diary down, right now!" ROTFL I laughed out loud at this. I could totally imagine it (loved her intended "punishment" too-telling that woman he'd be lonely *snickers*).

I loved reading a depiction of what their post-marriage relationship would likely be like. I really hope you'll write another fanfic with the Tilneys sometime.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was very cute. :)
Tell.You.Later chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is fantastic :) I love Northanger Abbey and agree there isn't enough fanfic out there
SheaAnna chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
hahaHA. i love it :)
Grace chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is really great, there's not enough Northanger Abbey fanfic.