Reviews for First War
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/8
Yeah! Badass Lily for the win!

Thanks for sharing this with us.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 1/29
Lily is epic!
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This is great! I especially like how none of the characters were wildly evil (even Petunia). It's sad that Lily's parents had to die, but I was fairly certain someone would have to before the story ended.

I'd love to know what Dumbledore's take on this was. ;-)
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Yeah! Go Liliy! Harveste? I like friend!Severus that's cool and collected with Lily/James. Thanks.
miguce chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
a oneshot with lots of potential.. sad that it wasnt a sev/lily pairing..
PyroGrl94 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
You know, this story has a lot of potential to be more than it is. I would offer to write more 'chapters' but I would get the personalities of the characters wrong. Great fic btw.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Great job! This is how Lily should've kicked death eater butt! :D
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I bet she did, but you know what? Lily is my new hero!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
It would interesting to see this one-shot turned into a story along with Calculations.
Y.Katana chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
lol go lilly!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
So, what exactly was that curse doing? Wasting away at his mind, body, soul or magic? Something else?

I can't believe Voldemort would let s servant walk away that easily. Even if he was a new Death Eater, I would think Severus would've been hunted down, tortured, maybe brought back to the Dark Lord, then killed. If it was so easy to walk away, more probably would have done it. The Malfoys weren't exactly enjoying themselves after Voldemort's return (failed Prophecy retrieval), and only ditched at the very end.

This might be fanfiction speaking here, however somethib was a bit odd. Remus let Harry, the child of two of his best friends, in name to one and blood to the other, ride around on his back. Even if Lily and Severus invented a Wolfsbane variant, Remus struck me as more cautious. He always shunned the wolf, afraid and humiliated by something beyond his control. Even with the assurance of the potion, he seemed like the type to undergo the transformation in seclusion. As is, it is still supposed to be very painful and draining. Does he really want to be carrying a toddler on his back?
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
this is nice
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This was a unique and entertaining spin on things. I enjoyed this greatly. :)
fireball900 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Always liked awesome!Lily.
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Lily is AWESOME.
Like, I knew she was, but this reinforces my opinion.
Also, I like your Severus. And your Petunia. Your Marauders too. All of them, really.
(And Harveste... there are evil parents everywhere, I guess... It sounds like an Adams Family kind of name, though)