Reviews for First War
Y.Katana chapter 1 . 11/18
lol go lilly!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/19
So, what exactly was that curse doing? Wasting away at his mind, body, soul or magic? Something else?

I can't believe Voldemort would let s servant walk away that easily. Even if he was a new Death Eater, I would think Severus would've been hunted down, tortured, maybe brought back to the Dark Lord, then killed. If it was so easy to walk away, more probably would have done it. The Malfoys weren't exactly enjoying themselves after Voldemort's return (failed Prophecy retrieval), and only ditched at the very end.

This might be fanfiction speaking here, however somethib was a bit odd. Remus let Harry, the child of two of his best friends, in name to one and blood to the other, ride around on his back. Even if Lily and Severus invented a Wolfsbane variant, Remus struck me as more cautious. He always shunned the wolf, afraid and humiliated by something beyond his control. Even with the assurance of the potion, he seemed like the type to undergo the transformation in seclusion. As is, it is still supposed to be very painful and draining. Does he really want to be carrying a toddler on his back?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/25
this is nice
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/14
This was a unique and entertaining spin on things. I enjoyed this greatly. :)
fireball900 chapter 1 . 7/10
Always liked awesome!Lily.
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/4
Lily is AWESOME.
Like, I knew she was, but this reinforces my opinion.
Also, I like your Severus. And your Petunia. Your Marauders too. All of them, really.
(And Harveste... there are evil parents everywhere, I guess... It sounds like an Adams Family kind of name, though)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 4/30
What a fascinating idea!
laraquick chapter 1 . 1/26
Amazing what one sensible decision by Severus can do to change events. And Dumbledore wasn't needed to stick his nose in to the matter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/13
Lily is mama bear! Wonderful outcome!
Greysh chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
nice :)
empressdawn chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
(in awe of you forever)

thank you.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
you are so boring that i feel like typing with one hand.. your story about cliches is the only one i like, this on the other hand is so bad i may as well read a freaking mary sue. harveste? paper marriage? whore lily? check check check. go fuck yourself
kat callan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Always writing very good stories.