Reviews for The Picnic
HanaHeart chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Hi, I just wanted to say that I liked your story very much. I've just finished watching the series two weeks ago and still not over it yet. I loved it so much, especially Keith and David. they are my favourite couple in the whole series.
Thank you for your wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
great story! wish there were more keith and david stories like it
JolinarJackson chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I just love this. I'm just getting into the fandom and this is certainly one of the best stories I've read so far.
deathbybitching chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
This is good. Damn good. Most people would assume it's easy to write for David's bitchy character, but in fact it's not! You, however, have nailed the mannerisms of both David and Keith. Truly anxious to read more!
lynn422 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
What is David's problem? I hope David and Keith make up soon.

Great chapter, looking forward for more.
deathbybitching chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
A wonderful, well written story. Very true to the characters. Please continue!
kunniaton chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Wow, this seems a really good story... I hope you'll continue with this. I love the way you write Keith, it's so real. And all those small things you use to describe him... He's awesome. And you are, too.
michalka chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
here's some fuel:

i've been a fan of your writing for awhile, sorry for being so quiet. i shoulda spoken up sooner. you've nailed David to a tee, which is difficult to do. i always wonder why SFU is such a small fandom for being such a brilliant show, and i've pondered jumping into writing the Fishers but i feel like i can't do them justice. you do, and then some.

seriously, you're a seriously gifted writer and i would love to see more.
lynn422 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I am loving this story. Looking forward in what happens next between David and Keith. Great chapter.