Reviews for See You Tomorrow
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This is soooo messed, but I liked it nonetheless. And it's my fault, since I saw the warnings and disregarded them

Great job my dear, don't stop writing :)

One question: How did Wilson kill House?

-AnT
p1uto chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This is disturbing. But I love it. Well done.
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Anything motivated by Almodovar' films is worthwhile. Although I wish he had the balls to do same sex material more often, this was more than enjoyable!
Jillian51894 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful. Absolutley beautiful. I'm astonished at those considering this piece of work 'creepy', and whatnot. After all, you clearly and specifically warn your readers. Like the rest of your work(which I admire; heaven only knows how much I envy your writing skill!), this piece was beautiful and well written. I sincerely hope you consider a writing career; I know talent when I see it, even at only 17 ;)

God Bless!,

Jillian A. #!/HelloThereAndHowsItGoin
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Creepy, but you made me cry. Somehow hopeless romantic.
Richie117 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I agree with rslhilson's opinion, maybe except for the sickening thing. I mean, it depends on why Wilson is doing this - because of his dark and forbidden desires or because he loves House and misses him (seems to me, it's the later). For the same reason, I don't know if it's actually non-con or not (god, I really have no limits when it comes to sad!Wilson :D )

Anyway, awesome ficlet! :)

And I'd thought your inspiration was J. Irving's "The World According to Garp" ;)

(I didn't forget about "Brain Damage"; just need some time to work on the review. But I can already tell you that I love it!)
rslhilson chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Whoaaa. So, this kind of content isn't something I'd normally read, but in response to Freddy, I think there was fair warning in the synopsis! But in spite of all that, I think there was something really heartbreakingly beautiful about this...a light in the dark, if you will. It's sickening, yes, but it's also terribly sad that this is the only way that Wilson can feel close to House again. Even "hopelessly waiting for an answer" at the end makes my heart hurt. So while there's obviously something quite wrong with Wilson's actions, they speak volumes about his love and sadness, too.
Trinitas chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
The story is well written, but you need to warn for non-con in the summary: it's the kind of thing that will upset many readers. (I have to admit to finding it disturbing myself.)
freddy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sorry, this is sick. You should include a waring about the nature of the m/m!