Reviews for Beacon In The Night
GlysMari chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The words coming out of your Hawke are so motivational, I would follow her into battle carrying butter knives and draped in a housecoat. Merrill's statement was priceless. Aveline, Isabela, Varric, Sebastian and Bethany were just as they should be. I loved my favorite Fenris/Hawke gallows courtyard moment being taken 'all the way home'. Varric and Isabela's conversation was the 'cherry on top' of this absolutely perfect chapter.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
nice)))
anonaurinko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hah! LOL!

To see her face when she finally comes out..

On another note: Whats it take for Bethany to stnad against the mages?
Shacary chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
cheers! had me giggling thru-out, good stuff. looking forward to more of your stories!
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my! I guess it's as good a time as any to drag the elf into an unused office when they're facing impending doom.
wishtly chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Brilliant. Totally great. I thought it would be more angsty, considering the tone of the first half. But I was... um... /PLEASANTLY/ surprised with the ending.

It was awesome, the sex and kinkiness, without even actually directly describing the scene at all. The exchange between Varric and Isabela made my day. Varric's last few lines just cemented the fact that this was an awesome read.

Great job! ;}
Aenya chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Maker!... That was pretty hot without being violently descriptive. I like. I very much like. If this is the last piece in the series, I will be a verrrryyy sad person.
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh My Goodness! Priceless! Love it. Ha ha ha. And Varric and Isabela's banter at the end is perfect.

And dost mine ears/eyes deceive me or did you make a Firefly/Serenity reference? I love you all the more for that. ha ha.

Wonderfully done. Though, I'm kind of sad because it looks like this series might be over... unless you plan on during the battle or after the battle/game episodes, which would be fine with me.

Kudos.