Reviews for Halcyon
$$ #YESSSSSNOOOOOOOYESSSSSSBUTNOOOOOO
Kcx chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
... So is Drift gonna get both of them? This story is really good so far, although a lot of drama in it. I like the drama in this story, though. Hope you update soon.
Birdiebot chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
The angst is so wonderfully written! Poor Perceptor!
steelcrash chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Loved this story. I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.
JenEvan chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Caramel, maple syrup, honey ... this is the sweetest I've tasted :) Doesn't matter if it isn't canon; it just sweetened up my day xD

That said, I'm squeeing with joy that Drift finally does get to be with both of them :D And Percy's so sweet at the end :)
svLightspeed chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Aww, I'm so sad it's over. This is a lovely fic and I've enjoyed every chapter of it. The ending is so sweet and I'm glad you chose it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you!
Darkeyes17 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
NO! I don't mind at all that you went sappy, I don't care, that's how I wanted it to end up! I'm so glad Wing is going with his lovers. Can you do a sequel? Have them bond together or something? Please? I enjoyed the dynamics of this SO much. Well done!
Mohawkchere chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you took this route. :)

Lovely story, hot in places, heartrending in others. And I really enjoy your characterizations.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Very nice sap, though. Extremely nice sap. Got maple syrup beat all to blazes.
svLightspeed chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
It honestly made my day when I got an update alert for thi yesterday. I love this story so much. It's very emotional and well written. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Oh baby. You can tweak my canon anytime.

Ahem. Er, I mean, good chapter! Yeah! That's what I mean!
renegadewriter8 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Well duh! The perfect solution is a threesome! XP Then everyone is happy XD
Darkeyes17 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Hotness. Seriously, it is. So...I'm kinda not understanding where you are going with this. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Very sticky, but at bottom conveys the emotional truths you, as a writer, have the courage to insist upon. So: good stuff.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Dear me, what a passage of unfulfilled desire. Lovely work, all of it, the energies flowing among Tracer, Drift, and Perceptor, all focused, willing or nay, on Wing, pictured here as a sort of anti-Starscream (a fascinating flyer without a trace of Screamer's guile ... except in battle, or in training). Wonderfully crafted.