Reviews for Halcyon
Kcx chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
... So is Drift gonna get both of them? This story is really good so far, although a lot of drama in it. I like the drama in this story, though. Hope you update soon.
Birdiebot chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
The angst is so wonderfully written! Poor Perceptor!
steelcrash chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Loved this story. I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.
JenEvan chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Caramel, maple syrup, honey ... this is the sweetest I've tasted :) Doesn't matter if it isn't canon; it just sweetened up my day xD

That said, I'm squeeing with joy that Drift finally does get to be with both of them :D And Percy's so sweet at the end :)
svLightspeed chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Aww, I'm so sad it's over. This is a lovely fic and I've enjoyed every chapter of it. The ending is so sweet and I'm glad you chose it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you!
Darkeyes17 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
NO! I don't mind at all that you went sappy, I don't care, that's how I wanted it to end up! I'm so glad Wing is going with his lovers. Can you do a sequel? Have them bond together or something? Please? I enjoyed the dynamics of this SO much. Well done!
Mohawkchere chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you took this route. :)

Lovely story, hot in places, heartrending in others. And I really enjoy your characterizations.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Very nice sap, though. Extremely nice sap. Got maple syrup beat all to blazes.
svLightspeed chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
It honestly made my day when I got an update alert for thi yesterday. I love this story so much. It's very emotional and well written. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Oh baby. You can tweak my canon anytime.

Ahem. Er, I mean, good chapter! Yeah! That's what I mean!
renegadewriter8 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Well duh! The perfect solution is a threesome! XP Then everyone is happy XD
Darkeyes17 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Hotness. Seriously, it is. So...I'm kinda not understanding where you are going with this. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Very sticky, but at bottom conveys the emotional truths you, as a writer, have the courage to insist upon. So: good stuff.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Dear me, what a passage of unfulfilled desire. Lovely work, all of it, the energies flowing among Tracer, Drift, and Perceptor, all focused, willing or nay, on Wing, pictured here as a sort of anti-Starscream (a fascinating flyer without a trace of Screamer's guile ... except in battle, or in training). Wonderfully crafted.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Smex for smex's sake (you try saying that three times, fast) does not interest us much any longer, but when it's paired with emotion, we'll go there. We went there, and were happy with the trip.