Reviews for Before the Beginning
HikariGaijin chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Enigmatic, yet I couldn't help but be pulled into it. Something about your writing style keeps the reader in a hypnotic trance.
fostofina chapter 70 . 8/24/2012
AWESOME FIC! I love the bittersweet ending DDDD glad i read this
fostofina chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I Really like your story, this is a really great read even for someone who usually isn't a big fan of OC's like myself ;D anyway great job, keep it up D
caitlinkeitorin chapter 70 . 8/14/2012
When Kingdom Hearts have given power to the children's light, - had*

Oh my gosh. Yes. Everything. Yes. It's perfect ;_;

So I'm not confused anymore xD However, I think I might have been about the X-blade lights references if I hadn't just beaten Dream Drop Distance. But, since I have, I can appreciate how much thought you must have to put into this to make it all so...perfect. And I love it.

But wait. Who did Kairi remind Gillick of? Mala? Should this be obvious? If it is her, I don't think I was quite aware her hair was red xD Unless that wasn't what he meant...

Anyway, this is been one fun, captivating, amazing ride. Thank you for writing this. :3

And now I'm off to read Pheonix Wings, as I have been waiting a long time for that :D
Eddie Camp chapter 70 . 8/11/2012
no thank you for the great story one of the best ive read cant wait to check out more from you, until then so long my friend
kingawesome chapter 70 . 8/11/2012
I had a feeling that it would be about 70 chapters long. That's how long Guardian Twin was.
Krenaya chapter 70 . 8/11/2012
This is an amazing piece of work you have here. I really like it, the plot is rather original (not easy to come by these days), the characters are authentic (also not easy to come by) and the scenery is crisp. I like the way that you tied it into the Kingdom Hearts games as well as providing an explanation for why the worlds are in the state they are in in the games as well as an explanation for the Keyblade graveyard.

So, all in all, this is a really, really well done story. Thanks for putting it up. _
scrawlx1012 chapter 70 . 8/11/2012
is gillick the main char in Phoneix wings ad good job man!10/10
caitlinkeitorin chapter 69 . 8/6/2012
taking out any Keybladers who got to close. - too*

Gillick froze when a sudden light shown down on him. - shone*

Hold up.

What the heck is the Temporal world, and how is wherever he was different? Where WAS he? Where did he go? Who was talking to him? What just happened?! ;_; I feel so lost.

In other news, Riun just became my favorite character xD

I'll save my long-winded, last chapter speech for the epilogue. Maybe I'll be less confused by then.
Draconet chapter 69 . 8/5/2012
That was an amazing climax chapter! I feel kind of bad for Gillick... I recomend reading this while you hear Kingdom Hearts music, that will make the chapter sweeter...
kingawesome chapter 69 . 8/5/2012
I followed the whole time. It's been one hell of a ride.
Eddie Camp chapter 69 . 8/5/2012
you just...broke my heart.
i did not see this coming omg...Gillick..noooo T.T him and Mala were suppose to hve babies!(well in the ending i had in mind) but wow yours was way better then mine...

for the past idk year ive been reading this story and man has it been one wild ride, i laughed, i yelled, i cursed lol, i smiled this story had it all and im so glad i decided to read it you did a great job and i cant wait to read the epilogue

thanks for the past year of greatness
Eddie Camp chapter 67 . 8/5/2012
immmmmm BACCK!

and wow just wow. lol not much more i can say at this point if the stories reaching its climax then im glad to be along for the ride
Dracula X chapter 68 . 7/28/2012
Nice chapter. The War begins.
caitlinkeitorin chapter 68 . 7/28/2012
Gillick noticed that any Keybladers nearby had been killed. - many*

The power chose that moment the unexpectedly surge forward, - to*

I have no words. Just... Next chapter, please :3