Reviews for The War Of Light And Shadow
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/30
Well, this is depressing... *sniffle*

Can't wait to see how it resolves. :) Great job creating atmosphere and suspense.
seriously? why are Legolas and haldir constantly portrayed as buddies? its incredibly annoying! they don't have to hate each other, but SERIOUSLY, they can be strangers! come on people!
uhhh... ithought the beginning said lothlorien had been destroyed. does not exist. Galadriel is another roamer, like Legolas. lothlorien doesn't look much different from mirkwood. but whatever. little about this story makes sense. i like this portrayal of the elf.
that elf is in a huge mess eight now.
Rowan Gail chapter 83 . 5/8
I love the story I cried again when I reread when Legolas had passed away. My tears fell for at least five chapters continuously. I think that you are a truly talented writer as you have changed my whole world and life with you story Freddie. I still wish that Legolas had not died but I suppose you as the writer can only decide that. I would easily call this not just a fan-fiction but a story and a book. This truly is the best fan-fiction the world has seen. My hope right now is that you could start from the point where Aragorn finds Legolas injured but have Legolas survive, and have a different ending to this book. This story truly has touched my heart and I thank you for this Freddie. This is a great feat. Thank you again
Rowan Gail chapter 83 . 5/7
I cried when Legolas died I cried when the end came I cried for Aragorn. I don't know if I can sleep tonight. Thanks for the story so much
Gwenneth chapter 83 . 12/22/2014
Well, it's official. You broke my brain. I read this story during every free moment I had for the last three days and I enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. I was utterly shocked by Legolas' fate, and for the next two chapters was sure it was a misunderstanding or there would be a surprise in store. But ... as much as I hate to accept it ... it was fitting! Seriously, I was sitting here for a minute at the end and just thinking ... wow. It has been a wonderful journey and I thank you for sharing your imagination with us!
Guest chapter 76 . 12/7/2014
The death of Legolas hit me hard. I cried my eyes out red. It was so very realistic; no miraculous recovery, no last-minute salvation only painfully realistic battle injury and consequent end. The description of Legolas' fall was so painful. I still can't believe that he died. Somehow I thought he would survive or at least die at the final confrontation with Sauron. Even Aragorn's first nighare coming true would not have been as hard as this one. I cried and cried. It broke my heart. I just can't believe after all this time you would finish him off. It was so cruel and realstic. I guess somehow this was how things had to go but it still breaks my heart. All the pain and grief Legolas carried for years since the fall of his people and he had to die even before he saw Aragorn's coronation.. I think I would be always sad with Legolas' death.
Bob chapter 83 . 12/6/2014
Tolkien be praised
teresa chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
This story is amazingly well written.I love it.
ThexTalesxOfxLadyxShiri chapter 83 . 9/22/2014
Amazingly creative, and so original! I am very glad to have found and read this. What a journey!
klester1987d chapter 83 . 6/28/2014
Little sequel about the Valar greeting Legolas in the Halls of Mandos? (PLEASE)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Distopia... COOL
phantomviola chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
It just occurred to me that I'm reading the Middle-Earth equivalent of "The Road," except with Viggo Mortenson in the reversed position.

These are wonderful.
Guest chapter 83 . 1/3/2014
I loved reading every chapter of this story. Managed not to cry at Legolas' death until he called Aragorn son. Then I cried. Excellent story.