Reviews for Ember of Love: Sam and Penny
Work on it!
Sam the rip off chapter 1 . 2/26
Fireman Sam should totally marry Elvis Criddlington
Penny should marry Station officer Steele because in an episode Penny slept with him and nearly became pregnant

Elvis is laime o because in the episode twitching the night away he gets a big fat black headed pimple on his nose and in the episode Norman's big fossil advenutre penny kisses Elvis infront of sam and station officer steele and sam becomes passive agressive and huffs in jealousy. LOL!
elvis haiter chapter 2 . 1/24
that was the most stupidest ridiculous story in all my entire life

anyway on one fireman episode penny kissed elvis and slept with station officer stelle. I don't think she is comitted to her marrige. (laughs)
mystery review chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Good when will part 3 come
Headmaster Absol chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Love it
One thing
Take a moment to divide into actual chapters. Ranging from 250-12,000 words tops
Thanks
T Jones chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
loved it! I have a 2yr old so have watched just about every episode a billion times . even tho its a kids show I do realise the potential for an adult relationship and storey line, just guess it will never eventuate. I have heard tho that penny and elvis will marry. I always thought if I was penny I would go for Tom Thomas. after all, hes blonde and drives a helicopter. but nice to read a romantic story, I like the changing of perspectives (and also the smiley face you added in there). while reading this I heard the charaters voices say the words and could imagine it as a likely scenario, if only there really was a ponty pandy and a brown haired blue eyed hero next door for all of us.
new life chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
It all started right after Penny Morris and Fireman Sam got married. "Honey I love you" Penny replied "I love you
too honey" Sam answered back "Trust me it's just gonna be u and me tonight ok?" He said quietly
"Ok sweetie " Penny answered back They both kissed passionately and they both fall onto the bed and have hours of passionate sex. "Honey I love u" she said "Penny ... I want to take u out somewhere ... somewhere we can be alone just the 2 of us together" Sam said. "You'd actually do that ... for me awwwwww Sam that's so sweet "Penny answered "So where are we going then?" She asked. Sam quickly covered her eyes and got up and
they walked where Sam was taking Penny until they stopped at a place in the park and sat down on a bench.

"Sooooo where are we honey ? she asked quietly
"Here we are!" Sam shouted
"Wowwww! we're in the park alone" Penny cried

Find out what happens next to Penny and Sam
FamilyGuy23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I like what this guest below has wrote (3rd chapter)
the 1st and 2nd chapter was good
but i agree with FiremanSam7968
Penny and Elvis like each other
Fireman Sam 7698 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like it.
But I thought Penny & ELVIS liked each other, not Sam.
But still it's good.
Is there going to be another.
I like the second part this guest has made
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
CHAPTER 11 (From Penny's Perspective)
THE NEXT DAY
"What was I doing?" Penny thought, "I was crazy!"
As she arrived at the fire station she saw Sam.
"uh-oh!" she said and ran to the kitchen meanwhile Sam was telling Steele about last night.
Penny arrived at the kitchen and saw Elvis cooking lunch, salad and pizza.
"Yummy!" Penny whispered.
Meanwhile in Steele's office...
"Are you sure it wasn't a dream, I mean she's not your type, you are too...erm... big!" Steele said.
"Rude," Sam said calmly.
The fire bell rang.
Steele said "Fire at the Cut Price Supermarket!" Steele shouted, "Sam, man the station,"
Sam was shocked. Penny, Elvis & Steele hopped into Jupiter and drove off.
"Damn!" Sam said and hopped into Venus and followed them.
Penny saw through the mirror that Sam was following her.
She wasn't pleased. They arrived.
"Help, Norris, help!" Dilys shrieked.
"Calm down, you sound like a hyena with a ingrown toenail," Steele said.
Elvis sniggered. Penny got the hose and dealt with the fire. Soon the fire was out.
"SAM, get away from me!" Penny shouted and ran away.
Sam was shocked and followed her.
"Be careful," Elvis and Steele shouted.

CHAPTER 12 (From Sam's Perspective)
"I'll get her what ever it takes!" Sam thought.
Elvis hopped into Jupiter and followed Sam.
He over took Sam and helped Penny into Jupiter.
"Thanks Elvis," Penny said.
millie chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
really good make a third chapter!
millie chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
it was great!:D
JoTracy123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is really good well done
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
CHAPTER 3
ZeldaHildaSpellman chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Hi is there going be chapter three when Sam and Penny have their first child.