Reviews for Revelations
jehc chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love this story. It is well thought out and flows. I do wish you had found away without the credit card bill to back up her story. Woking in the industry I know it would be impossible for her to come by them legally. Of course it is fiction so I should really get over that little bit!
bored0random chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Miranda's behavior damn near gave me a heart attack - well done.
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
loved it :)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God! This chapter! I usually don't review until the end, but THIS CHAPTER! I mean damn emotional rollercoaster! First it's happy and things are finally working out, Miranda's willing to try. Then the sexual tension during dinner, everything is going as planned, they are heading home. They are home things get hot, hot, HOT! (Seriously UNF Miranda. I can't even.) Beautiful afterglow, breakfast then it's hell. Andy's pain was too much! The tears just started flowing and omg that's horrible. I mean she wants this so bad, but Miranda keeps closing up and ruining everything. That is not right! I really really hope this is the last of ther storm outs. I know she will overreact and she's trying, but omg the storm outs and backlashing needs to stop. Andy breaking into sobs just broke my heart. At least Miranda came back this time! Ugh, but Andy begging Miranda to stay. My heart. I can't. At least she seems serious this time. She's seen what her withdrawals do to Andy so fix it Miranda fix it! But yes this is my favorite chapter so far! Loving it.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Three years and counting. Yes! :-D

They got their happy ending, and I'm sure it wasn't blissful at ALL. (shrug) But it IS Miranda after all. And of course Andy has to have her off days as well, even if I'm partial to both women. :-D

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing it!
In-betweens chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Sooner or later Miranda is going to have to talk out their arguments to really cement their relationship. And therapy, yes I think therapy would be good for her. Though if she can't open up to Andrea who she loves then there's no hope of her opening up to a prefesional. (sigh) Oh well they seem to have everything under control in their relationship as they're moving forward once again. :-D
In-betweens chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
The temperature rose really quickly here. Lol :-) But somehow I KNEW their happy go lucky proclomations of love wasn't going to last long. It at least lasted a few hours before all hell broke loose again. Glad that they worked it out, but jesus it's going to be such a hard relationship with Miranda constantly backtracking.

Andy's up for it I hope.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Oh man, Miranda has to remember to turn off Andy's phone when they meet up again. (sigh) I'm glad that the divorce has finally been finalized and that Miranda has met with Andy to discuss everything. AND has insisted that Andy take better care of herself. Months of being seperated certainly did take a toll on the poor reporter.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Gotta love Nigel and Emily. :-) I do adore stories with the three muskateers paired up. Although not for long, it's still great to read their interactions especially here. :-)

They get their kiss but...Miranda pulls away again. She cuts off communication for a second time. This sucks but now Andy knows how it is for Miranda to walk away from HER, rather than the other way around.

My only hope is that Andy needs the follow up article AND the divorce WILL end soon enough.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Speechless. I am speechless. (Okay, that's not entierly true) But I DID stare at my computer muttering, "what are you doing, nonono" (went back and re-read) and continued to ask Miranda questions that the story answered for me, even if I was slightly disgusted with how she retreated. I totally got it though, why she reverted back to being the "Ice Queen" I just kept hoping that once Miranda had figured everything out and turned around that Andrea would still be there but alas she was not.

I'm glad that Miranda at least figured out that she was being a total bitch. Also happy to see that she's going to TRY to get Andy back into her life by apologizing. (sigh) Still, it's going to take a LOT I think, she totally messed up here but knowing Andy it won't take THAT long...right?

Poor Andy! Poor poor Andy, admitting that she truly just wants Miranda in her life and then Miranda throwing it in her face so cruely. :-( Poor girl.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Man oh man, what is it that Andy found out that has the world going into an uproar over it? Her mother seems upset and I'd be upset if her mother hadn't said it was going to HELP Miranda in some way. :-D

LOVE Emily's message and Nigel's retelling of what happened. I could see it all, even with Nigel's dramatic exagerations...or maybe not so dramatic. :-)

I am happy to see that the twins immediatly set in on Andy and that Andy was saved by Miranda coming in through the backdoor. Lol nice trick she pulled there. I had hoped to read about the girls playing pranks on the media. ;-)

Can't wait for an explanation on what it is that Andy's story is on and how it's going to help Miranda.

(Favorite part: Miranda smiling back at Andy after pouring her a glass of water)
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Another fantastic story. I loved it.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/19/2011