Reviews for Kellynch Hall
nanciellen chapter 5 . 3/23
How well written. I am hanging on every word. It is so wonderful. Thank you : )
taylah-wright-it-down chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
i dont like jane austen at all but this is something else. wow quit while you're ahead deary.
much love xx
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
well, I must say that I quite enjoyed reading that. It would be easier if it just stayed in one point of view or alternated. It was kind of confusing when you had switched to Fredrick's point of view in 1st person and then faded right back into 3rd. My advice, keep it in one or alternate between chapters, but not in the same chapter because it becomes confusing. Or use a divider line. However this is a really lovely story. I can't wait to read the rest as it comes! :)
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Really good and in tune with Jane Austen's style of writing. I saw that you haven't updated recently but I hope you will.

I just finished Persuasion a few days back and in your story I found the epilogue I yearned for.

Please continue this story.
pjsta chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
this is very good so far! You are doing well to keep with Jane Austen's style and I look forward to reading more! :)
SweetRomance123 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. Please update soon! :)
Duchess Isadorra chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
I love that Fredrick is going to surprise Anne with Kellynch Hall on her wedding day as a wedding gift! What a perfect gift! I cant wait for the wedding ceremony and Anne's gift! I am sure she will be shocked and so happy! Great chapter!
star jelly chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This was a great chapter! I liked how surprised the servants were with Mr. Elliot's behavior, and I really like how you are keeping the relationship between Anne and Mrs. Smith so true to the book! I love this story and I await patiently, but egarly, for the next chapter!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I just found this story and absolutely love it! I hope Harville ends up with Mrs. Smith and I love that Elizabeth got put in her place! please update soon!
mysweetkat chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Love this story - it's like post-Persuasion. Hope Harville ends up with Mrs Smith.
Edward Cullen's One and Only chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Great job! I absolutely LOVE this story! It's been fun to read about the developing relationship between Wentworth and Anne. Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Adeara chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Very good, please continue
MissPapagena chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I love the story and the way your write. Please, continue to update for I can't wait to read the next chapter.
deathstick94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I absolutely love this and Frederick are just like they should be! please, keep updating, I want to know how it ends. ps:how very sweet of Frederick to buy Kellinch Hall!
shepweir always chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I am truly enjoying the story and the style you are writing in. It is like reading a sequel to the book. Well done. I look forward to updates.