Reviews for Will to Live
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 3/6
I liked reading this and though I know it is probably abandoned, I hope that one day you will continue it. Thanks~
ninjacatblue chapter 7 . 1/30
God dam it. I find a great story and go to hit favorite and follow and it shows im already folloring the author. And im just sitting here like wait what? I only follow like 5 people, who iis it?! And its you. I feel like ive read nearly all of your stories by now, but keep finding new ones that i love! And this one is no different! L may b3 a bitch to write, but you do it very well. I cant wait to see more from you!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I really hope you haven't given up on this story. It's unique and I look forward to more!
justaislinn chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I am SO attatched to Silver. This Harry is so amazing, I love him so much!
I love homeless/runaway/questionable morals Harry, he's definitely my favorite to read. Silver and his story is so well done and thought out, I can't help but wish the wizarding world would catch up to him, even just for a minute so they can see just how much he's changed, just how much BETTER OFF he is without them.
He went through hard times, he fell in love, he nearly died, he killed a guy, but the hardest of all was losing hedwig. I can't believe they've kept her locked up for so long! Will she even survive like that? She's a free bird, they need exercise and hunting to live happily, not to mention her connection to Harry. Being away from him and his magic must be stressing her out so much.
Are they nabbing magical kids? That's my guess, since they're following Harry around (kinda), they're grabbing everything magical in hopes that eventually they'll catch him.
Ehh, maybe that's a stretch, but it was my first inclination so I'm gonna stick with it!
I hope you come back to this soon, I know it's one of your older ones and you're working on other things (which I also love) but I'm super duper attatched to this lol.
Write on:)
Anna chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Awesome story ! Thank you so much !
Fro Nekota chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
why harry is so stupid here? I thought he was going to ask gringgot how much money he has, not just take money and go, goblin should at least explain his inheritance, I felt he's just so pathetic
Squishy4953 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I KNEW IT! KNEW IT FROM THE STRIPPING HABIT! LOL LUCY
Hellomysuopl chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I was so attached to Kaleb because of you dammit and now you LEAVE HIM
My aching heart
Tamha chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
This is rather good, and I'm going to follow in case you ever come back to it.

I also wanted to point out that Another Note was not actually written by either of the creators of Death Note, so the names of Beyond Birthday and his victims technically came from a non-canon source. You are right, though, that person used absolutely ridiculous "names" for their characters. So, really, only L has a terrible non-name, as Quillish sounds cool even if it's not a real name, and the real names of Near (Nate), Mello (Mihael) and Matt (Mail, but pronounced Mile), are either real names, sound legitimate, or are close enough (I'd have named "Matt" Miles instead, or reversed their Wammy name and real name).
rainbowsquirrel191 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I have to ask, will you be continuing this story? I'm quite the fan and would love to read more.
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Please Continue This Is Amazing!
TouchDouche chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
I have something for your to do list:
1- I would say update, but I looked at your profile, so I love your story