Reviews for I love thee
No chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
You didn't write her smarter,you wrote her more serious is all. Sesshomaru speaks in 3rd person,yet is hateful in the beginning. You just dislike her giddy nature. Which is sad because most people seem to so-called hate joyful girls. Especially other women feel threatened by us. We're seen as ditzy,whores. Which is amazing since my mother was one,and so am I. So I know its not true. Just cause a woman has the personality of Jessica Simpson,or Hooters girls that go on to open buisnesses,doesn't mean we didn't go to collage,become buisness owners,or are less "mature" then you. You're just stuck in a box of what you see as a "mature" also sound horribly stereotypical.
SimplySinful21 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful story! I loved every theme you used in this fic! Great work!
moira33 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
You know what if the manga turned with L and Misa falling love I am 1005 SURE
that is this how will have ended both the angst,love and tragedy
Love the last scene I think is one of the best love scene of this two
You can really feel the love between them
CONGRATS
moira33 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I liked the interactions between L and Misa
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I liked what Misa said that in true love you love the all person
ALCzysz17 chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Very sad at the end but I loved it nontheless. Very good story! I liked how you portrayed Misa in the story too. If you do make a sequel I'm sure it will be awesome! _
Hopeless-Doll chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
That was so sad, I cried so much :'(

Poor Misa, because she used the Death Note she couldn't go to heaven or hell thus she wouldn't see L again.

I liked this story but I disliked it cause of the ending, don't get me wrong you wrote it out perfectly detailed and such and It was a good story but I don't like tragedy stories...yeah, why did I read it then? I didn't know about the rating cause I didn't read it which was stupid of me.
ginzuisho-hime chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
This was so amazing. Incredible writing, really incredible
AnjuHime chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
Waaaaa! So this is the end? TT No! I don't want to! _

Beautiful, yeah! Great 3
the grand highdouche chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
This whole story was both sweet and heartbreaking. Makes me think of the tale of Tanabata. Star-crossed lovers. This chapter in particular was sweet and well-written. I liked Travis a lot. He's definitely a lot like L.

All in all, this story was well-written and pretty much perfect. I'll look forward to the sequel. _
YaoiLoverDeathNote1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love this story! It made me laugh until I cried, and it made me cry from sadness. Either way I was crying. W
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
omg this is the last chap :( but anyway great chap even though it is sad :)
queenchesh chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
*Gasp* Misa and L had a baby! Wha! *Runs in circles* I've been stabbed with a blunt stick!

I love you Misa and L story, I hope you find the insperation to make more, and contradulations on the make up with the beau!
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
soo happy u updated :D can't wait for d nxt chap. :)
queenchesh chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Haha maybe he read the story!

Misa and Near teamed up! Misa is dead? Is she dead? Alive? Dead? Alive...maybe...?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »