Reviews for Varios Significados
ladytornado1880 chapter 1 . 7/9
nice to read it from Diego's thoughts. it gave a little inside in his mind.
konarciq chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I'm surprised Don Alejandro didn't start wondering a bit more with all these questions from Diego, but in itself, Diego's feelings are very realistic. Never thought of that when I watched that episode. And Don Alejandro's explanation makes just as much sense.
Also like that Diego feels he can't burden young Felipe with everything that bothers him.
Anya chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Very good idea for explanation of why people of Los Angeles did so. And good describing of emotions of Diego and Don Alejandro. Thank you.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very good!
CrazyJan57 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love all these stories that you are posting, keep it up. I don't usually like reading stories in the 'first person' but I kept with it and I'm glad I did. I loved the talk between father and son, giving us a different outlook on not on what others think of Zorro but also of Alejandro's thoughts about Zorro.
georgiamomma123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awesome! Great insight, and thought of how Alejandro feels about Zorro, and Diegos insecurities.
T41 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I agree! Keep posting even if they are old stories! I enjoy them
DietMJ chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ok, if these recent stories are old ones, that had never been posted, please keep them coming! So many times we think of Zorro as the defender of everyone. But as you point out, many of the caballeros would probably prefer to keep the peasants down, or only care about themselves. I guess we never learn. Loved the interaction between father and son. Plus always like the little tidbits about the past evil Alcaldes and how they obtained power.