Reviews for My Obsession
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY PLZ POST MORE!
Sammi chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
hey ik this mite sound whiney but could u update soon? Ik tht the ? is annoying but i lik ur story so far u say the fightin scenes arent good but actually i think they r just maybe more detail is all i gotta say for critisim also i lik how u made this from peetas point of view. (i guess cuz peeta is my fav. character haha :D) keep up da good work :)
RedEmerald101 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
I really like this fan fic so far. Keep it up! XD
jmint945 chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I like it so far. It's like reading the Hunger Games all over. I like reading it from Peeta's view. Be careful, I have noticed a few mistakes like missing words or wrong grammer. Keep up the good work:)
kataragurl27 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
i really love it
SarahBearie chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
Wow just let me say that again WOW. I love the hunger games and I keep trying to find a story on fan fiction with peeta's point of view and this is my fav. Pleaaasssse keep writing more of this story. I have nothing to complain about and I think you did a wonderful job and please write more to this.

~Sarah
Parteh Parteh Babeh chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Interesting, but I thought they had some skipping technique through the land mines to get to their supplies. You know, Katniss saw Foxface do that and said she probably picked that up from the Careers?
gopherluv chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
:D i love this! please UD soon!

xoxoxo

gopher :)
TwiCyn chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
I really like your story! You are making me fall more in love with Peeta!
Parteh Parteh Babeh chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
There are a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, but I adore it. The ending of that last chapter was absolutely heartwarming. Typical Peeta. You have good characterization skills. He is a hopeless romantic and the purest character I've ever read about. Purest character I know. You've sketched him out beautifully. Good work.
Parteh Parteh Babeh chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
LOL Blaine and Kurt? I'll review longer later when I finished what you've already put up. Just stating that you probably like Glee, eh?
Mary chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I live how prim walks in and is like hey I know you love my sister and peeta is like how the f*ck does she know?
Imagination444 chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
I'm loving this story! I was always curious what Peeta's perspective might be in the Hunger Games trilogy. I don't really understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. It's awesome! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Update as soon as you can. Much love!
JMT2cu chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Hurry... write some more :) PLEASE
IllusionaryShadow chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Oh my god, can't wait for the next chapter! :D I think you're wrtiting Peeta's part extremely well, and I enjoy reading this side of the story Please continue!3