Reviews for Crossfire Drabbles
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 9 . 2/9
I normally don't like to read about sex, and normally skim through it, but this chapter was really a pleasure to read! I like how Luffy tried to make sure that Zoro felt comfortable and good so that he could finally enjoy intimacy, and not be nervous and/or frightened. Great work on this drabble!
elli197 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Haha i remember that! Poor zoro he can't even sneeze
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This is just too cute! And by cute, I mean adorable
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This drabble and the second one have to be my favorites so far. I love fics that have to do with the daily lives of the Mugiwara Crew
The Mad Reviewer chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I highly doubt that Sadi-chan would allow herself to become pregnant. it would take her away from the things she loves and get in the way of her career. I wouldn't put it past her to lie about it though.
Zorolover3 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
I can understand why Zoro would want Ace no where steps. He still reminders what happen to kuina.
MysteriousEyez chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
I'm loving these drabbles! I find them very amusing and yet serious (well some of them) at the same time. Ever since reading Crossfire I have wondered about Zoro's mental state and one of the major things I wanted to know was the conversation they had between them regarding sex. Glad see it and how much they really struggled to get back to a normal relationship even though things are still far from normal and I would love to see a pregnant Luffy just for the hell of it since I can see everyone being afraid the captain isn't eating the vast portions he's used to to then regaining his appetite and cleaning out the entire supply of food and drink in on meal sitting lol!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
I love this! I love this series!
amayerik chapter 29 . 11/1/2012
my god i love all of these so much! please continue!
deadhemoglobin chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Go Luffy! Go Luffy! Go Luffy! Well I was cheering like a goddam cheerleader while reading this chapter! fucking amazing
deadhemoglobin chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Oh my fucking shit! Zoro’s monologue is just – just fucking heartwarming and my eyes – oh my eyes can’t stop the tears. It fucking stings
TheQueenOfFish chapter 29 . 9/18/2012
Amazing I love you story's, there are all of such a high quality and they NEVER fail to make me smile (or cry) I have read lots of them over and over again, and they always wow me! They give me inspiration and make me try and aim for high quality in all my stories (I haven't manage it yet :P )
Crossfire is amazing I love both the first ending and the alternate ending, (Ace and Sabo sound like SUCH cute kids!) Yay for Luzo/zolu. Today I realized I hadn't got you on as a fave author I was shocked O.o I hadn't put such an amazing author on my faves list
RobotInTheRoom chapter 29 . 8/17/2012
Yikes, seeing his kid jump in there made him flip out and go all super saiyan. Rightly so, you don't F with family!
Myra chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
Gosh, I really do get excited when I see you've updated your Crossfire Drabbles fic. One of the few things on this site that I really enjoy reading.

I've read this and your Crossfire story numerous times.

I keep waiting for that little girl Luffy wants so much. I think Zoro just needs to suck it up for one more go. :P

Also, Ace and Sabo would be adorable big brothers.
TealEyedBeing chapter 29 . 8/13/2012