Reviews for And In the Darkness, Bind Them
Sachita chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
(Little discreet AWWWWW) Is it wrong to think Abraxas Malfoy is really cute? :) Although he is of course, already displaying the characteristic Slytherin traits. You had me feel sorry for him for a moment though. I am looking forward to more Harry / Tom interaction, should be really interesting. Good for Harry that he was able to avoid a tense moment with the Gryffindors in Hogsmeade though, that could have gone over badly. I really found myself tensing along with him. Your writing is really phenomenal- I was never too fond of Harry in the books in spite of him being the main character, but your story has me seeing him in a different light. Great job! Please update soon again :)
BloodiedFangs chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Nice chapter :) Although riddle was never going to be expelled in the books, he just framed hagrid because the school was going to be closed down if no one was caught and riddle would have been sent back to the orphanage. Still good chapter :)
SoundofMyMadness chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I'm liking this! Annndddd it looks like you're consistently updating as well. Welcome to Hogwarts 1949 is easily one of my favorites, I'm excited to see how your story turns out. Personally, I'd like to see a Harry who develops into a fully dark wizard and a perfect Slytherin. Oh, and as an added twist, he gets pulled back to 1991 and lives his life through Hogwarts all over again as a snake. xD

Keep it up, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
This is KD613 who is shockingly logged in. I didn't mean he should resurect Sal. That would cause a lot of problems... Mainly Sal taking full advantage of life and power. I meant more in line with what he did in book 7. You know, ghostly images only he could see? Harry wouldn't need a body to call up Sal's spirit. Then he could talk to Sal but no one else could see him...

Great chapter. I love the meeting between Harry and Hagrid as well as Harry slowly becoming more attuned to the ins and outs of Slytherin house. Very realistic. Great job as always.
Arbitrary Doom chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
...very nice!... power-plays make me tiered thou...or maybe its just past midnight...any way...great job and please continue...
Elise chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I am loving this story so far. There aren't many stories like this out there. I can't wait for Harry to start acting like a Slytherin. Are you going to involve more advanced magic in this story? Harry is really 19 in a war, I would think he would be more like a soldier at that point. Does Riddle know legilimency or occlumency at this point? Does Harry? Also what about Gellert Grindelwald? Also when are the Hallows coming into play again? Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
Kate chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Yay! A new chapter! It's so mysterious, it would be nice if you have a chapter in the pov of someone else besides Harry, like one of the slytherins, but it's just a suggestion. Can't wait for the next update!
Faithk chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Another interesting chapter! Poor Hagrid. I'm worried now that Harry will end up betraying him.

Quick question about the resurrection stone. Can Harry bring back animals too? I don't know what he'd do with it exactly, but it's something I've been wondering. It's too bad Harry doesn't seem to be a parselmouth anymore. I've always felt that after 17 years with a hocrux in him, it should have some sort of lasting effect on him. That, and talking to snakes is just cool...
Cathy Willow chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Hi!

Okay, I'm being lazy and not logging in, but your fic made me want to review, so here I am!

First of all congrats! Every chapter is so great! I love the way Harry isn't suddenly SuperHarry, but you can still feel him changing. I just can't wait to find out what will happen next!

Please, please don't stop writing this!

(Yeah, I have the reader's phobia of authors who suddenly disappear)

Keep it up!

Love,

Cathy
WhipmyHair24 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
Drack-10 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Very good.
GreenOnBlack chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Love the chapter.
Gemini Peverell chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Nice scene with Hagrid Tom the Dark Lord Riddle is turning very well! Can't get enough of your fantastic story #_#
kail420 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
nice
Sachita chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
This is quite a predicament Harry finds himself in, isn't it? Poor guy. I laughed out loud at the last sentence though and I have to say I really really love your way of writing. It's so elegant and everything flows so naturally. The conversations, the descriptions and all the characters seem very real. That having been said, I wonder what Harry is going to do- how is he going to prevent Riddle from opening the chamber?

And good luck for your exams! I hope you do well :)

Looking forward to the next chapter - this story is so exciting!

Sachita