Reviews for And In the Darkness, Bind Them
lyra chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
interesting twist on this kind of fic, looking forward to reading more _
death wish girl chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I really like this story, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ItsUpToYou chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
thanks a lot for updating the story. I've been waiting to see what Harry would do now that he's in Slytherin.

I liked how you described the Slytherins. It was a stark contrast to the Gryffindors we've met in last chapter. Though I had the impression that you dragged the conversation between Harry and the Slytherins a bit. Most of it was just banter between Rosier and Yaxley. I don't say it was boring or anything. No. It was just a teensy bit too much.

Well, I am excited to find out how Harry is going to join the Death Eaters.
Pypera chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I absolutely adored this chapter and how Tom is proving to be an unexpectedly difficult challenge for Harry. Well done!
Sei Hishida chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I'm really enjoying this, hope to see more soon!
divad relffehs chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Choosing Slytherin was a mistake, it puts Harry in the same bedroom as Voldemort every night.
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I love it! and I think you are a very good writer! keep up the good work and please update soon :)
Gemini Peverell chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Great chapter. Really liked Harry's moment of weakness when he saw Riddle as a majestic King. The part about him being charming and charismatic was wonderful too. Harry seems to be completely in character and yet different - all in the right ways!

Please update soon!
eggplant purple chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I almost feel as if the flow of this chapter was off. I wait for the next one.

Cheers & Happy Writing

EP
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Well, Harry wasn't the only one confused with all the cloak-and-dagger conversations.

Will everything be in his point of view or will we hear perspective of other characters as well?

Thank you for the lovely chapter!
Elelith chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I think there was a lot of tension in this chapter. Hope to see more Tom/Harry interactions in the future. ALso wondering how 'smart'you're going to make Harry for the classes.
NopeNopeNope13 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
You really have a knack for dialogue! This is a very impressive conversation and I do feel the tension on Harry's part.

Overall, great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
ryokothedemoncaller chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
It's not lacking tension. It's just not over the top tense, which is good. I think you handled it quite well.
psalmofsummer chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I don't think you're missing tension- there's just not that much to be tense about... yet.

Cheers

Nora
psalmofsummer chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Tom is so beautifully clever so far... not many people bother to make him seem truly skilled at things other than magic, so it's really refreshing:3

It's going to be fun when Tom figures out how powerful Harry is, very fun indeed *evil laugh*

Cheers