Reviews for And In the Darkness, Bind Them
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
wow harry better better careful then any way he is the master of death and he has the power of the elder wand so he should be fine?
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
greatm chapter
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
nice
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
great
flakeshake07 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Omg! Utterly amazing story! And love the tom
And Harry interaction! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Great read so far. Curious to how it will all turn out. Do hope that you'll continue this soon, but that's just me being impatient c: I like how you make paragraphs. (Easier to read than some of the blocks of texts I had to squint through)

G.
iluvfairytale chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
I love this fanfiction it's kind of annoying I hate how Harry kids his self that he's only in a memory. I like the development meeting Harry and Tom
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
While i'm reading this story, i feel like i would get a heart attack.
misherukuro chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Most enjoyable ,
Colette Hyuga chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Wow. Totally loved it. Harry teaching apparation was a bit awkward, but riddle really is brilliant. Thnk you portrayed him well, it is so like himbto get frustrated and hurl a curse or two. Totally loved griffindor interaction too. How harry didnt call on the muggle born and how they un turn promised harry that theyll never be friends.. Poor harry.
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I like the idea that Harry has these special abilities because he is the master of death, it's awesome.
Please continue I would love to read more of this story!
PassingBy chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
This is rather ingenious. I look forward to reading more.
leylinjan chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
wow! you just can't disappoint. this was amazing!
hope you'll continue it sometime...
LongyWangy chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I am enjoying reading this, though Harry should really brush up his fake acting skills. still, harry's doing somewhat well. all he needs to do when doing an indecent act, is to think like luscius malfoy lol.
flaming rose chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Hmmm. Interesting. Update soon, please.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »