Reviews for And In the Darkness, Bind Them
FemmeFerret chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
This was wonderful. I'm sorry to see that it's on hiatus, but RL must come first of course. Will be following the story in case you ever come back to it :)
LadyFlorentine chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
This fic is amazing, and I love it so much! Thank you for writing what you have so far, and I hope that you will be re-inspired in the future. Your interactions between characters are masterful, and your narration well-timed. I genuinely am sorry that this is the last chapter available for me to read. Best of luck!
LadyFlorentine chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
What an excellent chapter. That scene at dinner is simply chilling. Well done :)
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Totally enjoyed the newspaper article and the reactions :)
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Wow! Was not expecting who the lady turned out to be - or how she turned out to be more like, lol. It was a cool surprise though.
Terrific Lunacy chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Yay A very potter musical fan! :D I know it's just awesome isn't it? xD Just watched the third one recently I simply love the actors :D
Oh right; your story is awesome too! *off to read the rest*
Jessi2094 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
oh the cunning! This story is filled to the brim with it. Quite wonderful. I'm looking forward to future chapters when your ready to write them :)
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
this story is amazing! please update
nostalgiaghoul chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Whoa, I think I just shit in my pants, whoa, this really speaks suspense aloud to me. Well that went damn well. I think I never have the guts to face this kind of potent tension harry needs to cope with. Tom flipping Riddle never seems to ceased to be so intimidating. Good reads, really good writing and I hope you will keep continuing this.
Nobody'sNobody chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
This story is so entertaining. It sure is going along the lines of "the path to hell is made from good intentions"
The only sad part is that there isn't anymore of it
Larisya chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Tsk tsk, little Harry.
Alice Hell chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
Azure Gryphon chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
This is a great story! I am really looking forward to more of this.
bluestargem chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Wow, I find myself holding my breath whenever I read Harry's exchanges with Riddle. Which is a testament to how vividly you've brought Tom Riddle to life in all his Dark Lordy gloriness. :P I'm always scared that Harry's going to slip or make a mistake whenever Riddle's there, because this Tom Riddle actually FEELS really, really dangerous, because we see and know that he's manipulative and dangerous, and yet it's still hidden behind all this convincing charm and charisma. Gotta admit, Harry's slowness annoyed me at first, but he's getting better at being Slytherin instead of Gryffindor. I wonder, if you ever get back to rewriting this (I really hope you do!) if Harry ends up becoming friends with Riddle or something. That'd be pretty cool. Anyway, if you ever get back to this, that'd be awesome. :D
Canterville03 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
this is really good, please update!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »