Reviews for And In the Darkness, Bind Them
jaeriaxabielle chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
great story! let me tell you, when i noticed that there was no next chapter after this, i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_; and when i reread your summary was on HIATUS it nearly made me cry. anyway, imma put this in my faves cause it's that AWESOME. pleaseeeeee don't discontinue this story! PUH-LEEZ.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
aaah! so it IS armando :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
hey :) Your story is quit cool, so far ;) There are just two things i like to mention.
1.) Dippet's name is armando, as far as I know (maybe you just didn't care)
and 2.)"Ah, guten tag, müssen sie der Petersburg familie" I am german (so excuse my english ;)) an the sentence is supposed to be like that: Ah, guten Tag. Sie müssen die Familie Petersburg sein.
Nouns are written with capital letters an the verbs were a bit mixed :) You wrote: must you the family petersburg I think it's kind of amusing if your mother tongue gets upside down :D
Legendary Chocobo chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
This has got to be one of the best Harry Potter time travel fics out there. I love your portrayal of Riddle and the rest of the Slytherins, and I'm liking all of Harry's plotting. The plot itself is refreshing and engaging. I look forward to the end of this hiatus, because this is truly an amazing story.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
This is AWESOME. Wow, the character interactions are all fantastic and I love the character development. Your writing style is wonderful and carries the mood of this whole situation.- the dark vibes of Slytherin, Riddle's awesome psychopathy and Harry's constantly precarious handling of him.

I dearly hope that you continue this and be sure if you do, you have a reader from me!
Debate4life chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Oh, bravo! I quite like this. You've got a great voice. I hope you continue this story so I can see more.
Shannon the Original chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
Update soon please this is so good! I want some master of Death harry soon
kira66 chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
Is there going to be anymore? This is so good. So different from every other Harry Potter story that I've read it'd be a shame if it wasn't continued.
makiva chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
This is a wonderful story! PLEASE UPDATE!
XxCrazyLovexX chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
hi :D

I love your Fanfiction :D It's realy refrashing to read something new xD not always the same plot xD

And the way harry and the other act is realy good and so IC :D

So cool :D

but I have to say...du made an mistake P I'm frome Germany so you can believe me when I say that it is not

"Ah, guten tag, müssen sie der Petersburg familie," Dumbledore said

but "Ah, guten Tag, Sie müssen die Petersburg Familie sein,"...

pls don't be angry because I correct you :S

I hope I can soon read more of your fanfiction :D
myriddle chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
I find Harry slightly...I don't know, for the fact that he's older, you would expect him to be a bit smarter and not nearly stuttering and tensing up whenever Riddle says anything. But otherwise...it was pretty good. You should update soon :)
EdenRain chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
I managed to stumble across your story and i will say that it is truly compelling. The entire time I was nearly jumping out my skins with the suspension. It will be interesting to see what you come up with in the next chapter.
Organco21 chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Wow, this is such an amazing story, I seriously don't know what to say. Despite what you may say, I think you write tension very well! I certainly feel tense for Harry!

I hope there's more of this :)
duhorcommonsense chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
COULD YOU MAKE HARRY MORE POWERFUL? he is the master of death and shouldn't he have more um... sense to relize that with a balicsk free he should be more wary? or just kill tom and bring him back to life to question him?
yamiduke13 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Uh oh Harry. Do not get to caught up in Tom. I think this is fantastic. You have a wonderful way of writing that just draws people in. I know I extremely enjoy your stories. I hope you continue writing this.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »