Reviews for Chuck vs The Ninja Librarian
Lonny J chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
I think it's great Sarah has a friend. In many ways, canon under served Sarah. I'm up for as much Jen as you can write. I got at least some of the references, such as the one to Gibbs, but I probably missed a few. My NERD credentials are a bit faded.
Lonny J chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
It's been too long since I watched "Holy Grail", I nearly missed the reference. I did take the bunker in Siberia as a possible reference to Frea's "Fates". This is excellent, really enjoying it.
Dsn246 chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
This was an interesting way to add a new member to team B! I really enjoyed it!
roxcella chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I was looking for something to read while waiting for the next chapter of SOM2. Decided to read Chuck vs the Ninja Librarian. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Liked how you dealt with Vivian V. Trying to figure out how Arvin Sloan escaped from under the rock. Now I must read Return of Ninja. Although I will pick up the next chapter of SOM2. Enjoying all your stories.
SilverStella chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
LOL!

Truly and honestly I burst out laughing in the middle of this chapter (my dogs gave me weird looks). Because, I was totally with Casey with the "Right, so what agency does she actually work for"... until you made her Gibbs' cousin, and then I went "Yep, ok, she's just awesome!".

LOVE IT!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Well that was a freakin' DELIGHT!

Also, I was chortling at the influx of Holy Grailisms in this chapter. Casey and the two agents with the misunderstanding, and A MERE FLESH WOUND! I was half expecting someone to start singing terribly out of a window, or a song where they sing "We're spies of the Cee Aye Aaa-aay!" Hahaha!

So much fun! I absolutely loved this. And if sometime in the future, Jen made an appearance, I'd be down like a clown. And I have an inherent fear of clowns, so it means a lot when I say I'm down like a clown. You have to know I mean business. (serious face)

On a heartwarming note, Chuck giving Jen an invitation to their wedding was the sweetest, Chuckest thing ever. And him doing it without alerting or asking Sarah, just knowing that she'd want it, and confident in the fact that he wanted it too...so wonderful.

Ah if only Vivian Volkoff was shot in the shoulder instead of the stupid crap she pulled in the penultimate episode of season 4. I never liked Vivian even in the beginning when she was just an innocent, wide-eyed spoiled brat who rode horses and threw parties all day and knew nothing about her Russian arms dealer father.

Also, I love the word vitriol. It's my new favorite.

Ta, darling!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Oh naeeiiouu! Jen! Run! Run away!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
(cue dramatic Imperial March humming)
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Always blame the internet. For everything.

I have a feeling Jen is about to get way more bad ass. Also, I was remiss in not commenting on the hilariousness of your Holy Grail quotes from last chapter. I was half-expecting Casey to open the lid and go "I fart in your general direction."

Not gonna lie, I say that one at least once a week. When you have a big brother...
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I love the "Anti" conversation they had.
And how you used Shaw to make your reader laugh, but on a deeper level, he brought Sarah a sense of confidence and contentment not only in her relationship with Chuck, but her new friendship with Jen.

Also, I love that Jen says she "beaned" Shaw. I chuckled. That's my favorite thing to say ever. She beaned that sucker.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Ohhh you make me laugh. "I only put him in this story so he could be maimed. Is that so wrong?" HAHAHA! NO! Sometimes I want to write him in so that I can write Sarah shoving him into a bottomless well.

Freaking jerk.

I love what Jen hit him with, by the way. And I love the librarian code they used! Honestly, librarians are the coolest people on the planet. The crazy technical part of the job, like the stuff with manuscripts and such, looks like too much fun! And it's awesome.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Oh my goodness, Lester and Jeff. They're so in character. The ferment varmint thing. Cracked me up!

And the inventory...muahahaha. ;)
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Jen's a total ninja. I'm so curious.

Oh my God, though, you're making me want an In'N'Out #2 with animal style fries. It's almost 1:30 in the morning. I better get to sleep before my stomach starts growling. And I'm not sure if you've had an In'N'Out burger before, but they really do elicit the most...well...illicit sounds. THEY'RE SOOO GOOOD! ;)

Hmmm I'm interested in how you'll weave the Vivian Volkoff and Riley bits into this story! So intrigued already. And this was your first story! My goodness, quistie, but you are talented!
Off to bed I go!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AHHH!
Hahahahahahaha! Erectile dysfunction! Not gonna lie, I thought maybe it was some sort of self-help section for mental issues, or like "No Means No" type books...but you knocked that one out of the park!
I like Jen.

And how on EARTH did I not read any of your other stories yet?

Here's the thing, though. It's one in the morning. Why do I always start your stories this late at night? I'll never know.
ChuckFanForever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Currently enjoying SOM2, so I thought I'd go back read your earlier stories as well. I am glad I did as this story was fun to read as well!

Nice cameo by Shaw, though I'm curious how he knew Sarah was going to be at the UCLA library?