Reviews for Domia abr Wyrda Dominance of Fate
issiekane chapter 5 . 4/9
Please update soon coz I really like this book and yeah... So if Islanzadi is her mom and Murtagh is her brother then does that mean her dad is Morzan? Coz that doesn't really entirely make sense... But anyway, update soon!
State of EVOL chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
i hope you have just a little arya/eragon
ScottishGirlx chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Even though I hardly understood any of the dragon stuff I can still tell that this would be a great story :) I want to see her teaching the Hogwarts students and their reactions when she reveals her age _ great work!
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Coolness! I can't wait for more!
haqeirah chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Very good chapter. You made Eva have more feelings, well anger anyway. What year is Harry in in this story? Where is Alagaesia? Update soon.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Hmph. I wonder exactly WHY does Eva HAVE to go to Hogwarts, just because she was invited to it? She's not even a citizen of England, or even lives anywhere NEAR England depending on where Alagaesia is, so why does she have to travel who knows how many thousands of miles just to go to a foreign magic school in another country, when there MIGHT even be a magic school she COULD go to right in Alagaesia if she wanted to. *lol* She's not obliged to obey BRITISH magical laws and go to Hogwarts if she choses not to, when she's probably following whatever magical laws that Alagaesia still has, which are probably WAY different than what the UK has when it comes to 'underaged' witches and wizards. *lol*

If they really thought she was an underaged 11 year old, Snape didn't even bother to ask to speak to her 'parents' first to see what THEY thought about the whole thing, or get THEIR permission to let Eva go to Hogwarts before taking her away after his arrival.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Cool! This is cool, this is totally awesome! Update soon pretty please with sugar on top!
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Yeah, there are owls in Alagaesia.

It was mentioned in the Prologue of Eragon.

As for this chapter, same deal as before, I can't fault any of the technical stuff, but I really can't speak for the interaction, because I don't believe anyone has even attempted something similar.
haqeirah chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
A good start to the story, but try to write more about what the characters are thinking and feeling so they seem more realistic. How can she have three dragons? How could a Hogwarts letter get to her and why did it come? Why wasn't she surprised about the letter? Why didn't she talk to her dragons? How can snape apparate to Alagaesia?
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Pretty please update! I just subscribed and favorited this story!
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Okay, I'll just say that while the grammar, etc of this is good, your OC I'm afraid is bordering dangerously close to being a mary-sue.

That's just what I can see of this first chapter, I'll stick with this for a while, because it does look interesting, but I thought I might just give you warning now so you can rectify it.

Sues are easy to create and damn near impossible to unmake afterall.
Stauneauge chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well you got me really curious, what are you going to do with this plotline. Never thought myself to combine this two fandoms. But I always thought, that there was always one dragon for each rider and that the riders never got more then a few hundred years old, even as elves. Maybe I have to reread the books once more :-) I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Paili-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Um... Unless she actually WANTED to go to Hogwarts, why the heck didn't she take advantage of the 'We await your owl' part of McGonnagal's letter and write and back to tell them she wasn't INTERESTED in going to Hogwarts? *lol*

She's 3,093 years old. She probably knows more spells than anyone who's ever attended Hogwarts before since the school was first founded a thousand years ago, and should be INSULTED that she's being 'invited' or in the case of the second letter from Dumbledore, that seems to say she's going whether she wants to or not since he said he's sending a teacher to come help her get her to go get her school supplies whether she sent a reply by owl or not, being 'ordered' to go to a magic school for KIDS. How'd her name even show up on the roster for the upcoming First Years in the first place? *lol*